6. Jeeju's Brother

In Arora's mansion

Jwala's room

Alarm rang and Jwala lazily dragged herself to the washroom to get ready for the day ahead. While drying her hair she got a message from her Jeeju.

"Good morning my baby saali, Pragya and myself are going out as per Arjun's plan. He will be landing here by 11. Love you, take care and drive safe.Bye."

Jwala mentally noted the time and continued her daily routine. Considering the traffic at that time ,she started her way to airport early.

Meanwhile with abhi and pragya

Totally tired after spending hours on shopping ,Abhi stood stubbornly infront of a shop indicating that he is not ready to spend anymore time on shopping.

Giving up the idea of continuing the shopping ,Pragya came back to the parking . Abhi took the car out of the mall and let a huge breathe and said "Finally ,you completed your purchase "
Pragya gave an irritated look and said "Mr.Abhi ,you aren't fit for this shopping task"

"is there any men who is actually fit for your so called shopping task?..." before he could complete , she replied "men lack shopping sense just like your dressing sense".

yeah, men lack that skill, i agree with you pragz!

After getting enough of gender generalized abusal from his wife he drove the car to his house.

**********************************

Mithali who was happy seeing them went to prepare their favourites while theis lovey dovey couple continued their naughty acts. 

Abhi asked Mithali " Bhabhi any idea about arjun's return?, he isnt picking up my phone too , logically it should be me who ignore him nah" , he noticed a curious pair of eyes watching this with utmost concentration.

" I dont know abhi, but the last time he called he was extremely upset about the shoot being postponed and his absence in your wedding. Poor boy always get struck like this, he fears his bhabhi more than his bhai." she tells as she arranges the dishes on the dinning table.

" poor boy seriously. He wasnt their for this own brother's wedding di and is it even fair to call him poor? I told him about this long ago and asked him not to go for any out of nation shooting during the wedding days, he nodded all those days and exactly a week before he came with a puppy face and told me about the shooting. Is it acceptable? and even now , it has been 2 days since our marriage , he hasnt come nah? thats all we matter to him" pragya said in a  go and Abhi stood in shock as he dont know what will happen if arjun comes before this wild tigress.

"baby calm down nah, we can marry again in his presence , no worries" he said in a flow only to get hitted by the book which his lady had in her hand.

" i don't want any one to support him in this case and that's it, understood abhi" she told firmly and he nodded immediately as he know the consequences if ,he don't.

************************************************************************

On the other side , Jwala reached the airport ahead of the arrival and was waiting. She just then remembered about Arjun's photo being sent and opened it.