Arc 2.6

In the meantime, Shi Shen was expecting another side task to appear and as expected, the familiar notification rang out once again.

“Side task: Gu Yanwu x Xu Huang x Wu Qi.”

Shi Shen had already guessed the criteria of the side tasks according to how the previous one got triggered and the nature of this world.

They didn't require for the targets to fall in love.

As long as the targets slept together it would be considered as a success.

It would be a total mess if he did not figure out this point.

Out of the blue, He Tian's voice sounded, ”Now I know why you directly drug Wu Qi instead of making him fall for Xu Huang. This time it is easier, isn't it? The side task is even telling you the order of pairing.”

Shi Shen just gently raised an eyebrow.

It couldn’t be said to be at his advantage since if this kind of side tasks were to be issued in the previous world he would fail them for sure.

Do they want him to fail that badly?

To top it off, right after seeing those few male leads of this world Shi Shen knew right away that those men wouldn’t be reconciled and shared Xu Huang like it was described in the original storyline.

So it was absurd to successfully let three male leads lived peacefully with Xu Huang.

Meaning the possibility of failing was high.

Anyway, as long as those people were still the original characters unlike Nian Qichen who he met in the previous world Shi Shen still had a way to make them live ‘happily’ together.

In a few months, the Emperor would host an autumn hunt and during that time Xu Huang would also participate due to Gu Yanwu's invitation.

His horse suddenly went out of control causing him to get lost in the forest.

Fortunately, Zheng Zhi who has been chasing him non-stop found him so he was saved from becoming wild animal’s food.

It was during that moment that Zheng Zhi didn't care whether Xu Huang was with Gu Yanwu or not and directly confessed to him.

However, it seemed like this scene won't appear anymore.

So the next one would be the wealthy merchant, Bu Gong.

Haichen restaurant’s fame would spread widely and attract him here. At first, he admired Xu Huang as a fellow businessman but once he found out that he was a beautiful Ger, he was attracted to him.

Last but not least, the godly thief, Chu Jiawei. He thought of stealing Xu Huang's secret food recipes but didn't expect to get his heart stolen instead and as unrestrained as he was he always sneaked in to sleep with him until Xu Huang also fell in love with Chu Jiawei along the way.

“How long do I need to stay here after the leads got together?”

He Tian dutifully answered,“One year is enough.”

Shi Shen just slightly nodded his head without a change in his expression so He Tian didn’t know what he is thinking.

Will he heartlessly leave or live until this body worn out?

A month quickly passed by since Wu Qi’s incident. Of course, unlike in the original plot Wu Qi didn't force Xu Huang to sleep with him since he was ashamed of what they have done.

Xu Huang didn't look for him either in case he got caught for betraying Gu Yanwu so he has become obedient these past days.

‘’Gu Yanwu and Zheng Zhi finally back from training the soldiers! It seemed like Gu Yanwu was going to meet with Xu Huang at his restaurant!’’