No gifts needed

"Will you join me in a romantic double suicide for this special occasion, my beautiful lady~"

Even with his charming face and sweet voice, Dazai had all the girls running away from him at his scary words, no one would want some suicidal maniac as a partner for Christmas.

"Aren't you done getting rejected yet ?"

Oda who was standing far away from his friend, kept waiting for him sighing each time Dazai got rejected, he had more important matters to take care of but here he was still waiting for him when half of the day already passed.

"None of these women know what true love means, guess i will have to stop looking for my other half today ..."

"Finally .." Oda thought already walking away with Dazai right after him, both of them heading to a shop where Oda could buy some gifts for the kids.

"By the way, why did you want to come along ?"

"There are some things i need to buy ."

"What are they ?"

"You will see~"

At the way Dazai said these words, Oda could tell that it would be something so Dazai-like and he totally wasn't surprised when he found him ordering a Christmas tree after he was done buying the kids gifts.

"Why a whole tree ?"

"To annoy Chuuya~"

"As expected ..." Oda knew that Dazai's favorite hobby after searching up ways to kill himself was to annoy his poor partner.

"I thought he will be out for the night .."

"How do you know ?"

"Ango was complaining to me earlier, about how you helped him finish his work to have a free day for Christmas only to ask him to go after Nakahara tonight and see who he is going to meet with ."

"I see, Ango isn't one to be trusted with secrets .."

"What if he's planning to have a date and enjoy this Christmas eve with someone ? I don't think you should annoy him today ."

"And i don't think there will be a better occasion to annoy him so i guess i will just ruin it for him !"

Oda could tell that Dazai was enjoying this more than he was supposed to, he opted to put an end to this talk knowing that Chuuya has already gotten used to Dazai's awkward personality.

Chuuya could tell Dazai was the one who sent Ango after him right when he noticed him. The moment he was done with the person he had to meet, he directly headed to the man with the glasses casually standing there looking at his phone.

"I know your job is to sit on a desk and write stuff but at least make sure not to reveal yourself when you go after someone, this is called common sense !"

"He was the one who asked me te reveal myself ."

Ango showed Chuuya his phone screen with the text "You don't have to hide~" irritating him even more but whatever he was about to shout out was cut by Ango's exhausted tone.

"Please tell me you're done with whatever you had to do .."

"Wh-why ..."

"Because he is asking me to follow you wherever you are going ..."

Ango showed him his screen again with Dazai's last text making him sigh.

"I am done, you can report to him that i am going to my goddamn place now ."