A Special Present~(Show! Lloyd) (Christmas Special)

(Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you enjoy this!! Also if you can't see the video it's that "merry Chrysler" vine)

You finally got to the living room and everyone was scattered everywhere, messing with their presents. Kai was swinging around a sword, it was the one you got him. You smiled. You were glad he was enjoying your gift to him.

"Y/n! You're awake!" Lloyd says. "What took you so long?"

"I was...having a good dream.." You lie, quietly. The truth was, you didn't want to get out of bed. Christmas was one of the worst times for you, and you didn't want to risk completely breaking down in tears because of how much you missed your family. But, you got over it when you heard Lloyd asking where you were.

"Well, now that you're here I can give you your present!!"

Lloyd got up from his little pile of gifts and ran over to the Christmas tree. He leaned down and grabbed a little box. He walked over to you and held out his hand.

"Here! I made this special for you!" He was holding a little box that had (f/c) wrapping paper with little candies on it. You took it from him.

"Well, aren't you gonna open it?"

"Yeah.."  You day quietly and start tearing the wrapping paper. You threw the wrapping paper on the floor and looked at what was underneath.

It was a picture of you and Lloyd after the Final Battle. Lloyd was wearing his shiny, golden gi and smiling while making a peace sign with his fingers. He had his other arm around you. The frame was (F/C) and had green letters saying "My best friend, Y/n, and I"

"Oh, wait!"

Lloyd ran back over to the tree, grabbed an envelope and ran back over to you. "There's this, too"

You took the envelope and opened it. It read:

"To my best friend, and the love of my life, Y/n, who I love and adore very much.

Merry Christmas, Y/n! I hope Santa brought you everything you wanted! I made this for you as a thank you.

Thank you for becoming my friend. Thank you for training me and getting me prepared for the Final Battle. Thank you for making me feel better after my dad died. Thank you for helping me recover after Morro possessed me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for everything you ever did for me.

You're the most amazing person I have ever met, Y/n. I hope I can stay by your side forever.

I love you

Lloyd (with help of Kai and Zane)"

"Lloyd.."

You bit the inside of your lip. You could feel your throat clogging up. You started to choke back tears. You weren't gonna let Lloyd see you cry.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He asks.

"I..I don't kn..."

He grabbed your hand and held it.

"Everything in that letter is true, ya know? I would never lie to you about that."

He brushed back a strand of your hair and pulled you closer to him. You could feel his breath on your lip. He leaned in closer until he was giving you a passionate kiss on the lips.

It lasted a minute until Kai threw a pillow at you. "Get a room, you two!" He teased.

Lloyd let you go and shot a glare at him. "We were having a moment!"

"A gross one"

"I'm gonna kick your butt"

"LLOYD-"

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you're having a good day!!!

I hope you enjoyed~

Bye!