1

"Ya!"

She screamed, but the hand of the random tall guy who had barged into her fitting room suddenly covered her mouth. Her eyes closed as she covered herself with her cardigan, even though she wasn't really naked.

"Shhh! Let me take cover here!" in English he whispered under his staggering breath, watching his other hand trying to lock the fitting room door.

"But-"

"He went this way!" suddenly she heard girls' voices from the outside of the room, followed by the sounds of running footsteps, seemingly looking for the guy who had just entered her room.

"That way, I guess!" another girl's voice out, and then slowly the sounds of the footsteps began to fade away.

The guy then let out a relieved sigh, and turned at the girl he just barged into, and their eyes met. He slowly removed his hand from her mouth, when she began to recognize the guy.

It's... him...

"Maybe he's hiding in one of the fitting rooms!" suddenly one of the girls' voices said from the outside, breaking the silence moment between the two trapped people. "Is it okay to check by looking through the gap at the bottom of the doors? He's wearing red shoes."

"Damn!" the guy sighed as he glanced at the closed door, and then he suddenly called out, as if an idea had struck his smart brain. "Ya, you!"

"O-Oh?" she stuttered. He suddenly walked up to her, trapping her between the wall and him. "What is it?"

"I need your help."

***

"You... too tall... for... me..." Park Hyun Ae grunted, trying to hold on to her strength, piggybacking Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS who was running away from his fans by accidentally barging into Hyun Ae's fitting room earlier.

"Shhh. Just hold on," he whispered, trying to lessen the burden on her by pushing himself against the wall.

"It's not helping at all! My legs are getting weak-"

"Oh, maybe he's here? I haven't checked here though," suddenly a girl's voice could be heard, from the other side of the door, speaking in Korean which then made both of them gasp. But as Hyun Ae saw shadows on the floor just outside the room, she could feel herself boiling inside.

"NO YOU GUYS, NO! YOU COME IN, I'LL COME TO KILL YOU ALL!" she shouted in Korean, her anger eventually had given her all her lost strength back, making Namjoon lose his balance on her.

With that, both of them could hear the girls outside the fitting room had scurried away from the place, finally leaving them at peace.

"Wow, girl. Chills. Never thought you're a Korean," Namjoon said, getting himself off Hyun Ae's back, before getting slapped repeatedly on his back by the girl. "Hey!"

"'Chills'?" Hyun Ae repeated and then picked up the sweater on the floor that she was about to try before Namjoon barged into her room earlier. "I was about to try on my new sweater and suddenly you're here, trying to escape from your fans-"

"But this doesn't suit you at all."

His sudden statement made Hyun Ae became silenced. She then glanced at the gray-colored sweater and then turned back at the K-Pop idol. "W-Who cares? So get out now-"

"I think your color should be something bright, vibrant... like yellow," Namjoon suddenly suggested, leaning against the room's door as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"No one likes it."

"What do you mean?"

"To be honest, yellow is my favorite color, but people around me don't like that color on me."