♥ Chapter 7 ♥

Previously: 'Let me ask... Which part of him is the kind and lovable?!'

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V:

Theo ran towards me and hugged my legs as he stares at me with those chocolate doe eyes. I softly smiled and ruffled his minty blue short hair.

"Mama let me show you my playroom!"

Theo said excitement in his voice while pink flowers bloomed around him as he pulled my arm and lead the way. I quietly chuckle as I keep up with his pace, we both ran leaving a very annoyed brother behind.

"W-wait Theo not to fast..."

I said between pants while feeling amazes of how fast the young boy could run with his tiny legs. Theo didn't hear what I said and kept running while laughing like an idiot. 'Correction an adorable idiot!' I thought as I imagine myself wearing black sunglasses while smirking.

We went through different hallways and turns while passing through many servants and doors. Theo then stopped running as he and I stood in front of a wide dark blue door.

"We're here~♪"

Theo said in a cheerful sing a song voice as he turns the doorknob and pushes the door making a loud creaking sound. Theo ran inside feeling excited as he left me awe-ing the spacious playroom decorated with pastel grey walls with white frames hanged on them. Wide windows with white see-through curtains as it lights the room making it feel cozy.

A cute white storage box where toys were kept while beside it is a bookshelf full of fairytale stories with a small reading desk for toddlers in front, Crayons, and sheets of paper scattered on the table. Now that was the left side, while the right side where there's a black baby crib with a superheroes mobile was placed in the middle of the right side wall.

"Goo~"

My eyes blinked when I heard an adorable baby sound coming from the crib. With steps full of curiosity I began walking closer towards the black crib seeing a fluff of grey bunny ears peeking out. 'Bunny ears?' I thought as my footsteps became slower when I arrive in front of the crib.

I stare down seeing a human baby bunny with its fur colored dark grey decorated with a bright yellow ribbon in the middle below his chin. Soft looking dark chocolate hair with bangs reaching above his doe eyes that was a shade darker than his hair. Light pale baby skin with chubby light pink tinted cheeks making you want to pinch it and shower it with light kisses while a cute bunny nose sniffle resembles a baby bunny. Rose light red luscious lips pulling upwards into a small shy smile.

I stare at him feeling in a daze because of his fluffy bunny like looks as he stares at me back with eyes full of recognition. I snapped when he stretched his tiny arms upwards while his eyes sparkled like thousands of stars in the night sky.

 I snapped when he stretched his tiny arms upwards while his eyes sparkled like thousands of stars in the night sky