Chapter Fourteen

Ozpin slowly walked towards the bush.
Ozpin didn't have his cane on him if it was a Grimm, he would be fine. He had a semblance and a fist. So he could punch it and send it's attacks back at the Grimm.

Glynda took her weapon out of her boot as she waited to attack.

Then a large Grimm came out and attacked the couple.

Growling and smacking them, well trying to.

Glynda formed glass shards and threw it at the Grimm causing it to get stabbed through the belly.

Ozpin watched Glynda kill the Grimm in front of them.

Dark Dust flew through the air as the Grimm was gone for good.

Well not all of them.....

They will never to be gone for good.

More coke back to take its place.

No one will ever be safe from Grimm.

No one will ever be safe from her.....

A couple of years later

Julia is now 13 years old. She has developed many interests and has a lot of energy. She also draws because Glynda got her into that. Well, Glynda did that so she wasn't bothering her and annoying her.

Julia spun a stick in her hand. She was waiting for Ozpin to take her into town to help her design her own weapon since she didn't like her parents only expect her mother's sword which could split into two. Which she found very useful.

Julia looked at the time and sighs bored.

She looked around and smiles as she had an idea to pass time. She ran to the tree and hung upside down which she didn't care and it kept her entertained.

Ozpin walked to Glynda and looked at her. He then kissed her cheek softly and walked away to meet Julia since he promised to go downtown with her.

Glynda watched him walk away as she puts a hand on the cheek he kissed. With a slight smile on her face as he walked down the hall away from her.

Ozpin smiled softly as he walked away to find Julia who was hanging upside down on a branch of a tree.

Ozpin saw Julia hanging upside down.
"Julia that isn't that good for you if you do that."

Julia shrugs and gets down.
"I don't care. It entertains me."

Ozpin sighs.
"Come on. Let's go before they close."

"We have a couple hours."

"From experience, you will get distracted and take a long to time to design your weapon."

"Oh. okay!"
Julia smiles brightly.

They walked downtown.

Ozpin lead her to the store which she got distracted.

When she finally got to design her weapon, she took hours which Ozpin just sat and watched her giving her suggestions which he didn't care if she did them or not because it was her weapon not his.

He never got to choose his weapon. It was always the cane life after life. Even though he could make changes to it. He didn't because it was better that way.

YEEET ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!
Next week is....ummmm RoseGarden but instead of the book being having a chapter added to. I'M GOING TO A ONE SHOT IN MY ONE SHOT BOOK!
Check out my Rwby One shot book!

Bai!

2/24/19