Arc 3.12

It might be a bit late but this is my last present so enjoy~ ^^

****

The moon was reflected on the surface of the pond as the night breeze blew by causing the rustling sound of leaves to echo throughout this silent night.

Muchen was downing his wine as he sat inside the same pavilion that he was at that night.

A steady footstep was being heard. Muchen didn't even turn his face to look at that direction.

Tian Bingyi slowly walked toward him then sat down opposite of him.

''It's rare for you to call me to drink with you. What's wrong?''

Muchen downed another cup then indifferently said,''Nothing.''

Hearing this, Tian Bingyi helplessly sighed then poured himself a wine.

''I bet it is about little brother Feiran, right?''

In return, Muchen just gave him a sidelong glance then calmly moved his eyes away to look at the direction of the servant quarter.

Muchen muttered lightly,''He likes you.''

This sentence immediately caused Tian Bingyi to froze as he turned his head to look at him.

''Did he tell you?''

Muchen went silent for a bit then replied,''It's obvious.''

Therefore, Tian Bingyi didn't know what to say so he could only helplessly say,''I'm interested in someone else.''

While refilling his cup Muchen lightly hummed indicating that he has already known of this matter.

Tian Bingyi kindly advised,''So don't give up and pursue him. He will eventually fall for you.''

Hearing this, the corner of Muchen's lips slightly hooked upward,''Who said that I will give up?''

Rapidly blinking his eyes, Tian Bingyi confusingly asked,''If not, why are drowning your sorrow by drinking?''

To his reply, Muchen simply stared at him then put down a sentence,''Can't I drink?''

Tian Bingyi,''......''Give me back all of my sympathy toward you!

On the other side, Lifan sighed in pleasure upon entering the tub. His body was so sore that he didn't want to move even a single finger.

Lifting his palms, they were full of blemishes which left Lifan to be speechless at how delicate his skin was.

These days, he began to train even harder in order to strengthen this body that's why he didn't look as delicate as before and Lifan was rather satisfied with this result.

Although his relationship with his lover was a bit strange it was better than before.

Instead of getting flirted by him like in the previous world, he got to spar with him everyday.

He really didn't know whether to laugh or cry at his attitude of getting closer to him this way.

It seemed like he will pursue this cute Emperor instead.

While Lifan was looking at his hands, he suddenly heard some footsteps. Hearing light and careful footsteps Lifan thought that it was Mei so he said without even looking back.

''Mei, can you bring me some ointment and bandages?''

Meanwhile, the system was wondering whether it should tell its host or not that it was actually the male lead not Mei.