Christmas Special

Weither you believe this is canon to the story is up to you.

Happy Holidays

Also I know they're in Tokyo but screw it, it's Christmas.
______________________________________

"Wow guys! The common room looks awesome!"

Class 1A had been decorating , baking, and screaming for Christmas ever since December 1st rolled around.

The whole dormitory had paper snowflakes, random ornaments stash in places, and a great big evergreen tree that (mostly) everyone helped decorate.

As snacks and gingerbread cookies were passed around, random cliché holiday songs played as The Grinch who stole Christmas was displayed on the main TV.

Soon everyone was giving out presents, Deku getting anything that was All might related, Uraraka handing out homemade cards, Tokayami getting a stuffed animal of Big Bird for some reason- the usual.

Kirishima of course loved Christmas, it was the only time the world looked at positive and bright as him. He had worked really hard to find a good gift for everyone and it seemed like he had succeeded.

So he looked down at the last present left to give.

The name in glittery cursive letters

Bakugou

That same person had been sitting in the corner during the celebration, he gave everyone those typical holiday cards but wrote "DIE" with a big red sharpe. So... It's the thought that counts?

Kiri "secretly" glanced over at the blonde boy who was currently fighting Mina as she tried to reindeer ears on his head. Our hard boi laughed before looking up at the stairway, thinking he'd just leave it in front of Bakugou's door.

Inbetween all the yelling and fowl language about reindeer, Bakugou saw Kiri leave with a determined look on his face. Blast man stood up, knocking Mina down but he didn't care. He followed Kirishima up the stairway which he thought was a little strange in ya know- the elevator exist- but then he found out why.

The whole stairway had also been decorated with hundreds of small multi-colored lights. Also tinsel and popcorn stings hanging off the railings. Hardly anyone used the stairs so the whole stairway had a magical and serene feel to it.

That's where the future pro, Red Riot, walked slowly up, feeling the decorations and smiling at the sight of Christmas reaching every nook and cranny of their dormitory.

Bakugou shoved his hands in his christmas sweater (Momo made it with a big explosion) and huffed as he followed the Redhead.

Around halfway, the redhead picked up his pace which made Katsuki start to hate this staircase with its "Too many shitty ass steps".

But...

Then Kiri started singing

And Bakugou didn't know if that made this better or worse.

"Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree for me"

Oh god is he actually singing that?

"Been an awful good g- boy~"

Did he fucking change it to boy? What kind of fucking kinks does this rock have???

"Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonighttttttt~"

Why... why Kirishima?

He completely ignored the fact that he was slightly getting turned on by Kiri's seductive tone.