Untitled Part 53

Name:Azrael Pines

Age: 12

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight, possibly aromantic.

Species: mostly human by a small part of her is demon. Not Bill, just a dream demon.

Powers: can control blue flames and enhanced endurance and reflexes.

Looks: Azrael has black hair that fades to bright blue tips. Her hair is cut at about her shoulders. Azrael also has bright electric blue eyes. She's short, standing at 5'0" with long wiry arms and legs. Her skin is tanned but not overly  

Wears: Around her neck is a gold watch necklace. The metal is teardrop shaped and the watch is one of those that you have to spin the dial for it to work. It's broken because the dial fell off but she still wears it because it was from her birth mother. Because of this Bill calls her "Stopwatch"

Her watch: 

Her actual clothes: Azrael has a strange style of dress

Personality: Azrael is kind, smart, and loves challenges of any kind

Personality: Azrael is kind, smart, and loves challenges of any kind. She's a of an adrenaline junky and dislikes having to repeat things. Especially simple things.

Backstory: Azrael was adopted into the pines family when she was four. She's the same age as Dipper and mable and her birthday is the day before theirs.

Crush: none yet.

Other: Azrael's mother, a friend of the pines family was possessed when she got pregnant so the baby came out part demon. Just a small part of it was demon though. They never knew the father, so when Azrael's mom, Anna was diagnosed with brain cancer she said that when she died Azrael was to live with the pines family. So Azrael grew up with mable and Dipper and even shares a birthday with them. (Her real birthday is the day after theirs.) 

Weapon: a long knife (the blade going from her elbow to her wrist and the handle being from her wrist to her hands.)

Fighting style: she's cunning, using feints and tricks for opponents of her own size and her smaller size and speed against bigger opponents