chapter 73

Nandini's room

After leaving the party she had come home. Before she broke down she wanted to be in the confines of her room.

Nandini was sitting on the swing in her balcony,lost in her thoughts. With everything that had happened between her and Manik. About how she had fought with Adi due to it. That had taken a toll on her. When she had just started to let go ,being questioned about their love for her, blamed for things she never meant to do, she wasn't able to digest. She had too much.

There were streaks of tears on her face and occasionally one or too were rolling down. She was feeling lonely, for she had no one to go too. Adi was in his own problems and Preeti had enough on her plate already. Shivaay didn't knew half the things and she wasn't going to bother him.

Rest of the friends or those whom she used to call friends were not exactly her friends anymore. Aryaman or harshad weren't there and manik or Adi 's friends had remained silent today. She didn't know who supported her and who blames her.

The only person her heart's was calling for was Manik. She wanted to hide in his embrace and forget everything. Be the princess she was accused of today and let her brothers and Manik sort everything out. But she didn't know if she still had that, if they would still be their for her.

Her hand was itching towards her phone. Clicking on Manik's name she was about to call him but stopped at the last second. What would she say that she was broken, that she wanted him to put her peices together when all the last few days her and Manik had done was to argue and avoid . All she had tried to hurt him like he had hurt her that morning by leaving.

Looking at Manik's name on the screen of her phone she cried silent tears. When suddenly she found two hands wiping them gently. She looked up to see Manik kneeling in front of her. She had been so lost that she hadn't even realized that he had come in. And now he was looking at his contact opened in the phone in he her hands. She closed the tabs at once. And moved her face a little back. Letting Manik have the view of her face, red puffy eyes, face covers with tears, her hair a mess. But even after all this she was beautiful to manik. His princess

M : why didn't you call

N : I didn't think I had the right to anymore

None of them had avoid anymore . Their hearts were craving for each other and for once their brains had shut down.

M : I am always going to be their for you. No matter what is going on between us, when it's you versus anyone else, you are going to find me standing by you.

Nandini couldn't take it anymore and started crying, although this time she had manik to hold onto.

Manik hugged her tightly and lightly kissed her hair. Cooing in her ear. Today he had seen nandini at her weakest and he was going to make her get through this phase.

Manik lifted her in his arms and laid her down on the bed. he moved the comforter and laid beside her covering them both. Nandini was in his arms once again and Manik kisses her tears away.

M : shhhh princess it's alright, we will make it alright

N : I didn't want any of this to happen. I never wanted to come between all your friends and you. Manik I

M : I know and it's not your fault, you defended yourself in front of everyone then why are you doubting yourself now baby , you didn't do anything wrong. What you did was the best for everyone. They are just too stupid to see that.

N : I am sorry that you fought with your friends

M : you don't need to apologize, if they can't accept my choice that's on them. You are nowhere to blame. Calm down and sleep princess. Afterall Pricesses don't lose easily