Marks

*sips tea and smiles*

Violet POV

I snuggled up to the woolen blanket, pulling it securely around my chin and smiling.

This was the life, to wake up to the sun, to feel perfectly cool, at ease, a little sore .

I mentally rolled my eyes at that last thought, before peaking through my lashes and the alpha snoring below me, his hands securing placed around my waist under the covers.

I rested nearly on top of his chest , gently bobbing my head to the sound of his breathing.
Everything seems so perfect.

But I'm hungry.

I try to wiggle my way off Xander embrace. And all was good no lie, until his hands tightened around my body pulling my whole body up till I was staring at his deep green playful eyes.

"Stop moving partner or I'm going to have to take you again in this bed." He exclaimed, his voice low and playful and he leaned up to kiss my cheeks.

"As much as I would love to take up on that, I am starving. And I am really feeling for some Macon strips and toast."

"Do you know what I am feeling for?." He leaned up and quickly twisted us around so he was perfectly on top of me and he leaned down to kiss my neck, slightly nibbling on the pink flesh.

I laugh and quickly go off the bed turning around and grabbing the bed blankets with me as I quickly made my way to the shower.

After a hot bath i walked out to see Xander still sitting on the bed with a pair of shorts and a vest.

"How are you able to walk? Arnt you in pain after all." He looked genuinely looked confused as I walked over to his luggage pulling out a top to slip on, and his shorts.

"Trust me, I feel it, but I'm good at covering up pain. WarriorAgent life,"
I turned around and looked at my self in Xander's T-shirt, not the best but it would do.

"Maybe I should try , again and again and again, so we can see how much it take-"

"Don't you dare finish that Alpha, it's starting to take a wrong turn and you and I both know I can have you on your ass in a millisecond." I threatened , slightly humorously. " but on a better note, what do you want to do today?"

"I would like to do you." He stated in complete seriousness.

"Xander come on, you can take me anywhere! You know this pack like your own."

"True,"  He feigned thought , " I would like to take you on every wall in this house and maybe against that tree outside."

I'm digging myself in deeper with this guy.

"Xander," I whined throwing a pillow at his face which he happily caught with a smirk.

"Alright Partner, Let's go feed you."

We walked out the room together, him leading cause he knew the way.

Thus giving me time for reply what actually happened last night.

Mohanna said I need to experience true pure love, I already love my sister and my parents. And I don't think if I ever had to fall for Ian, the love will be totally pure. But Xander, he makes my heart flutter, he erupts a zoo in my tummy, when he is around, I just felt better.

I was tired of following the strict rules of wolves. I wanted him and I needed him.

And damn I got him.