Chapter 11

"Everyone here is pretty much afraid of you. Lighten up. These people are here to make our day nice. I suggest you appreciate the work they are putting in." She spoke before smiling at the waiter before she looked at everyone on the table. "We should all order now. Let's make Ryan's job smooth okay?" She questioned. The males nodded and put in their orders.

During the dinner, Johnny spoke to Kahla about what happened at the theater. He sighed a bit and then shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know how to go about the conversation. It didn't take to much time for their food to come out. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. It seemed to good to be true.

Once the dinner ended Samuel paid the bill. He also tipped the wait staff very heavily. Stepping outside the restaurant Samuel turned to his daughter. "So where are you going from here?" He questioned as she gave him a soft slap on the arm. "I told you. I gotta go to my studio. Johnny didn't bring sweatpants for no reason. He gotta his these moves down in time for his show"

Samuel shook his head. "Don't stay out to late. And did you get your car to the shop?" He questioned as she shook her head. "I took it in... And the guy gave me a good deal on a new car. How do you think I got here?" She questioned s Johnny, Big Daddy and Barry watched from the side lines. "A new car?! " Samuel questioned as he huffed a bit. "Daddy... Fixing the windows want costing to much... The car you bought me by the way was thirty thousand. I traded it in and got this year's for sixteen thousand. Plus, it's a super cute blue color but it's a different make." she spoke excited. "I only ended up trading the car for twenty thousand cause it's a couple years old. So... We have a credit linked to our account"

"Alright... Just be careful. And make sure Johnny sticks with you." Samuel spoke firmly as he watched his daughter scoff. He nodded to Big Daddy and Barry before the three of them left, leaving the teens to themselves.

"Cmon. We better get to the studio" Kahla spoke as she took Johnny's hand. He nodded, a bit flushed from the situation as she lightly tugged him along "So... Since your almost done learning your part I figured we could finish the routine and grab a ice cream tonight. Maybe you can actually sing something for me. Cause besides at the moon theater, you really don't sing much?"

---------------------------------------------------

After arriving at the studio, and practicing a few times, Kahla found herself exhausted. She sat on the floor, Johnny beside her as he rubbed her back. She held her head slightly before leaning into him. "I think we should go get that smoothie. Before that dinner... Which I ordered salad... I didn't eat anything. I think a smoothie will help me" she spoke as Johnny brushed his hand against her forehead. "Well your burning up. Are you sick?" Johnny question as he watched her shake her head. "Nah... I don't think so... I mean it hot in her at the moment.... So it's probably due to me dancing so much" she smiled at him a she gestured him to help her up.

"Let's lock up... And go get that smoothie. I promise to go to bed once I get home. " She smiled before grabbing her bag. She waited for him to exit before pulling out the keys and locking it up. Johnny took her hand and lead her out to the car. He opened her passenger seat before taking her keys.

"I'll drive. And then when we get to my house tour can either stay or go home from there okay?" He questioned lightly before getting a smile in her face.

" Oh yeah... Dad I'm sleeping over at my boyfriend's house hope you don't mind" she sarcastically stated before laughing. "I'll be fine. I'm sure once I get some vitamins from all this fruit I'll be fine" Kahlas knuckle pressed against his shoulder. "Now drive, I'm dying over here"