helpless

Later that day at lunch they were all seated at their usual spots. Wooyoung still hadn't showed up yet and San was mentally praying that the purple haired boy decided to stop seating with them entirely.

He's seriously just been avoiding the younger like the plague all day. He was both nervous and embarrassed to be around Wooyoung now after what happened the night before

Just his luck though Wooyoung came strutting into the lunch room chatting away with some other guy before waving bye at him and making his way towards their table.

He sat right across from San and beside Hongjoong, staring right at him with his usual smug look. San tried looking back but averted his eyes. What was wrong with him. He usually didn't feel this shy around the other. Why now?

Hongjoong on the other hand was freaking out and trying not to blush as memories of last night flash through his mind. He felt Wooyoung's hand squeeze his thigh and he flinches a bit at the sudden action. Mingi, who sat on his other side notices and he looks at him in question.

Hongjoong only smiles dismissively at him before turning his attention back to his food.

"Wooyoung-ah, where's your lunch?" Seonghwa asks with a raised brow as continues to stuff his face with food.

"Ah let's just say I'm craving something else that isn't on today's menu" He replies while resting his head on his palm. A small smile plays on his lips as he uses his other hand to slide up higher on Hongjoong's thin thigh.

He pressed his hand on Hongjoong's crotch, squeezing a bit. Hongjoong moans a bit before quickly covering it up with a cough. Wooyoung laughs to himself and Hongjoong glares at him. The younger only winks in response.

Mingi looks at him again then switches his gaze to Wooyoung, giving a suspicious and dirty look. What's going on between them? He asks himself.

"Hey Hongjoong you're done eating right? Let's go on a walk before practice starts again" Mingi says with a small smile and Hongjoong mentally pouted. He didn't want to leave Wooyoung but he obliges and smiles in response before nodding.

"Sure" He stands up while glancing at Wooyoung who just stares back at him in amusement.

When they were out of there and outside on the sidewalk, strolling slowly, that's when Mingi turns to him. "So uh, you and Wooyoung?" He asks with a raised brow and Hongjoong looks up at him in surprise.

His first instinct was to pretend like he had no idea what he was talking about. He chuckles nonchalantly then looks away. "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I mean. Are you guys... a thing?" He asks hesitantly, almost scared of what the other's response will be.

"We- I-I don't know" He fumbled a bit with his words. He trusted Mingi so he figured it wouldn't hurt to tell him.

"What the hell does that mean?" Mingi began to feel a bit furious. He needed to know what was going on between them.

"We had sex" Hongjoong blurts out abruptly before slapping his hand across his mouth. Mingi stopped in his tracks as Hongjoong kept walking. When the shorter saw that Mingi wasn't beside him anymore he looks back at him.

Mingi was speechless. He felt a small ache in his chest. "O-oh" He stutters out. He wasn't sure whether he was angry or sad.

"Yeah... It was last night. It was my first time too but he was gentle I guess... I-I really like him, like alot Mingi. I don't know" He runs his hand through his hair with a sigh.

Mingi only smiles in response despite how angry he felt. He had so many emotions running through him. Ever since their first day the taller grew attached to Hongjoong. They were bunkmates after all.