chapter eleven

Y/N's P.O.V.

Camila and I were on our way to some random party. Honestly, I don't remember what any of these things are for. I just know that I don't like them, and neither does Camila. Anyway, we were sitting in the back of a black SUV, her hand in mine.  Thankfully, the party is in New York so the drive wasn't too horrible, especially in a big car with champagne and snacks. I felt Camila lay her head on my shoulder as she sighed. "What's wrong, baby?" I inquired.

"Nothing," she sighed. "Just tired." Her sentence was followed by a rather large yawn. "See?"

I laughed at my girlfriend's foolishness. "We'll be there soon, Cami."

"I know. Okay so one more time, okay?" I sighed, rolling my eyes. I knew what was coming. Again. "You're a childhood friend, which isn't a lie...well the friend part is but whatever. And you're my plus one because you've always wanted to go to one of these things."

"I know." I replied, laughing. "We've been over this numerous times. I'm not allowed to hold your hand or kiss you or anything, I know." I rested my head on my window, sighing.

"I'm sorry. I hate this too." Camila unbuckled and snuggled into my side. "I'll give you extra cuddles tonight to make up for it." I felt her smile into my neck, and couldn't fight off my own from forming.

"Cuddles, huh?" Camila nodded. "Well...what if I don't want cuddles?" I teased. Camila lifted her head off my chest, gasping in fake offense.

"How dare you refuse my cuddles. I happen to be a very good at cuddling." I laughed as the young Cuban crossed her arms, scowling at me.

"Okay, okay," I raised my hands in surrender. "I'll agree to your cuddles, but only because if I hear the word 'cuddles' one more time I'm gonna lose it." Camila giggled, crawling into my chest again. We sat in silence for about a minute before Camila spoke again.

"Cuddles." She whispered before breaking out into laughter. I joined her soon after, unable to fight her contagious laugh. "I had to." She smiled cheekily at me. "Now gimmie a kiss." Camila puckered her lips. I sighed before connecting our lips.

Camila's small hand came up to cup my cheek as we kissed passionately. As I went to pull away, Camila just pulled me right back in. Our lips began to dance before she climbed into my lap, straddling me. Her kisses became more needy as we went. I slid my tongue sensually against her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She immediately accepted, moaning as our tongues met. I circled hers with my own before pulling away and moving towards her neck.

"Jesus, Y/N." Camila moaned. I moved back up to her lips but before I could meet them again, her driver cleared his throat awkwardly. We looked up at him, noticing he had lowered the barrier separating us.

"Ms. Cabello, we've arrived." He refuses to look at us in the eye. I began to chuckle at Camila's red cheeks.

"Okay. Thank you." She then turned to me, hitting my chest. "Stop laughing, that was embarrassing."

"Oh, come on. It could have been worse." I said, raising an eye brow at her. She furrowed her eyebrows before realization took over her features and she gasped.

"Y/N! Oh my God!" Camila exclaimed. I giggled lightly before tapping her butt a few times, letting her know she should get off my lap and head inside. We stepped out of the vehicle and I almost grabbed her hand but retracted it last minute. And that's when the flashes went off.

"Camila! Camila! Over here!"

"Who's this Camila?!"

"Where's Matthew?!"