29

Harry

My heart is beating so hard that I'm sure that it will jump out of my chest and knock Louis right out, there is no way that he isn't catching up on the beating it's giving my body right now. The way he smiles at me like I am the only one that matters, in this moment I'm more sure on him than I have ever been on anything in my life.

We're moving through his apartment towards his bedroom, leaving the wine stained kitchen floor behind us. His hand is holding mine and all I want to do is be closer, I want more than just this contact of skin, I need more.

"Hi" I whisper while pulling him towards me only to leave a small kiss on his smiling lips, even with all that wine we have been drinking he still taste like Louis.

"Hi" He whispers back after our lips part and he is so close that all I can smell is him, he is clouding everything inside of my mind.

I don't know how my legs manage to carry me to the bed or how we got here from our kisses in the hallway, but somehow here we are with Louis small frame on top of me. I can feel how the muscles in his body is helping him hold himself up so he doesn't crush me.

He looks so beautiful.

I want to tell him how beautiful he is but the way he is kissing my neck makes it impossible for me to get anything more than small moans to escape my lips. The sound of my heart beating fast is so loud that I can't really focus on anything else than what this boy is doing to me.

He is making me feel like I am on fire, like everything he touches burns me... but I don't mind, I don't want him to stop until it's just ashes left of me, damn it I'm not even sure that I want him to stop then either.

I feel how his fingers are moving all over my body, how he is under my shirt discovering every piece of me, he is making me feel more alive than anything in my life have ever made me feel.

He kisses my neck while he drunkenly undo my pants, I help him get them off, he doesn't pull my underwear of, instead he just moves his hand inside of them slowly stroking me.

The feeling is overwhelming and all I can think of is this moment, the way he is moving his hand that make me forget everything. He makes me feel beautiful.

His lips move to mine and the taste of his lips is my favourite thing, the way he manage to still taste sweet after that amount of wine is crazy. I wish I could be clouded by the feeling of Louis forever.

He moves his kisses to my neck and towards my ear and then he stops. The air from his heavy breathes hits my ear, if this would have been anyone else I would have pushed them away because of that feeling. But when he does it, it doesn't feel as horrible... it doesn't feel horrible at all. His hand still slowly moving making the feeling in my stomach almost unbearable.

"You're the most beautiful person I have ever seen." He suddenly whisper in to my ear, the honesty in his voice is overwhelming, I feel how he gives me goose bumps all over my arms from his words... and then out of nowhere I feel the cold feeling of salty water leaving my eye.

Louis stops moving his hand and pulls it out of my underwear, I'm left with an empty feeling.

"Hey, don't cry... We don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with." He says and moves off from me pulling me in to his chest, he makes me feel safe.

"I have so many people telling me I'm beautiful every single day, but no one have ever made me believe it until you." I feel so pathetic while saying it, but somehow it's the truth. I hear those words from people every single day, but it's not until now that I have actually felt like they're actually true.

"Well then I'll make sure to remind you every day for the rest of my life that you are." He says and kisses me on the forehead.

I want to believe him, but I'm scared that he will forget about this conversation in the morning, that it will be lost in a blur.

"Let's just cuddle for a while and then go to sleep." He mumbles in to my hair. He then moves to the side of the bed to slide of his wine stained shirt and his pants, he is left in his black Calvin Klein underwear.

"Come here." He mumbles while getting under the covers holding it up for me to slide in beside him.

I take of my shirt and slides in beside him, just resting my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeats.

His breathe become steady and small snores escape once in a while, I want to just fall asleep beside him. But I'm scared that if I do I will wake up in the morning in my own bed alone, I'm scared that if I fall asleep I will wake up only to realize that it was only a dream.

So I lay there listening to the sounds the sleeping man is making, the way he sometimes mumble something that is impossible to make in to words.

Laying there slowly falling asleep... Laying there slowly falling in love.

--- 

Sorry for the lack of updates, but hey I will try better in 2019... key word is try... no promises.

What do you guys think of this story so far?

Also please comment your favourite slow song because right now it's the only thing I listen to while writing this and need some new inspiration to write.