Instagram 6

Peter_Parker

Junior Year of High school is OVER! Tony flew Ned and his parents over to the Philapeans, so they could see family they haven't seen in years, while Pepper, MJ, Aunt May, Tony and I were flown over to Tony's private beach house

Junior Year of High school is OVER! Tony flew Ned and his parents over to the Philapeans, so they could see family they haven't seen in years, while Pepper, MJ, Aunt May, Tony and I were flown over to Tony's private beach house. Pepper and Aunt May finally got the vacation they deservered. I got some shots fo a joke photoshoot from MJ, and mine's from shortly after when Tony pushed me into the pool at his private beach house. 

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Thank you again, Tony. I've never gotten to see my mom this happy in years. MJ you look great, and I'm a bit jelly, Pete!

Peter_Parker: Don't be tring to steal my girl, Ned.

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Wouldn't dream of it man. You two are great together!

BadB_MJ: You DAMN right we are great together! Also, have fun Ned. We expect pictures.

BadB_MommaJones: That photoshoot of yours better have been clean, you two!

BadB_MJ: They were, mom. Check your messenger.

PepperPStark: I can assure you, the pictures are in fact clean. 

TonyStark: You deserved it after the smartass comment you gave me, Kid.

FlashThompson: Dude your picture has to be photoshopped! There's no way, Nerdy Peter has abs.

BadB_MJ: I can assure you that Peter's abs are not photoshopped. 

BadB_MommaJones: MICHELLE!

BadB_MJ: We haven't done anything, mom! 

BadB_MommaJones: Keep it that way!

AuntMay_Parker: You do look beautiful, MJ. 

BadB_MJ: Thank you, Aunt May. 

FlashThompson: And how would you know?!

BadB_MJ: Because I've been spending the last two days, seeing Peter shirtless.

IronFam: Holy shit, he's hot! 

StarkFan_12: Damn. Your girlfriend is one lucky chick! 

BadB_MJ: Your damn right I am!

IronFan: BadB_MJ, you look beautiful and I love your bathing suit! 

BadB_MJ: IronFan, thank you and I love it as well!

Rhodney_IP: What did the kid say, Tones? 

TonyStark: I asked where the coffee was, and he goes, 'You drink coffee because without it, your basically a two year old whose blankie is in the wash.' 

BadB_MJ: It was beautiful, Rhodney. Just wish I had it on video.

HelenCho: Well, Peter isn't wrong. Also, congratulations. Rhodney is sounding like a dying seal from his laughter, with tears going down his face. 

PepperPStark: Peter's comment is true.

AuntMay_Parker: It was but Tony pushing Peter into the pool after, is just as funny.

Pepony_Stark: This is great, minus the bisexual angst I'm suffering from. Also, #IronFam. 

LizzyToomes: MJ, you look absoluetly stunnging!