| thirteen.

YOUR POV;

YOUR POV;

I was woken up by a loud snap of a stick and light conversation. 'Why would someone be here at this time?' I sat up quickly on the mossy rock I laid on and looked around to find where those sounds were coming from.

I looked down the overgrown path that were hidden by old trees, wild kudzu and ivy. The sounds were getting closer and closer. My heart was beating out of my chest while I was thinking about what to do.

The moonlight made it a bit brighter and thankfully I found a small cave that was to the right of me. I quickly got down on my hands and knees and crawled into the small space. I brought my knees up to my chest and tried my best to fit fully in the space.

I have always had a fear of tight places ever since I was little. My dad would always shove me into the small coat closet for weeks whenever I did something wrong... ever since then I hated tight areas.

My heart was racing from the fact that I heard them reach the rocks. From what I heard it sounded like two people. A male and a female. I tried to stay as calm as I possibly could, hoping that the small space wouldn't get to me.

"I'm sleeping here. I'm way too tired to keep going. We can just do it tomorrow morning.", the girl said

"No, iris we need to keep going. Both y/n and Wyatt normally are asleep by now so it would make the job easier." The boy said.

"Caleb I swear to god I need to fucking sleep. Plus screams of pain sound better when I'm not tired.", iris said as she yawned.

"Fine. I will stay up just in case any of the officers come down here searching for everyone who escaped, including us. So get your sleep we are going to have some fun tomorrow." Caleb said as he walked back down the path.

My heart dropped to my stomach as I realized who they were and what their intentions were to do to me and Wyatt. I started breathing heavily so I quickly brought my hand up to my mouth to make less noise.

My hand that covered my mouth started shaking terribly as tears started brimming my eyes. I soon realized I was going to have to stay here all night. I cannot sleep. I cannot make a sound. I cannot leave this spot.

This tight space was making me go even more insane than I already was. I heard iris walk on top of the rock in which I am hiding under. Pebbles hit the ground in front of my feet.I heard her lay down in the exact spot I laid in earlier.

"Ew why is it warm right here? It's like a damn animal or something laid here." Iris said in disgust to herself.

I rolled my eyes at the sound of her voice. Part of me wanted to stand up and take her scrawny whore ass out. I wanted to cut her. 'I need to cut her.' I thought to myself. 'I'm going to k i l l her.'

I decided to not be the victim anymore and reverse the roles. Iris is first on the list and this one will be the one to remember. I smiled to myself of the thought of killing iris. Oh the many ways I'd love to kill her.

~ time skip ~

I waited until I heard faint snoring from iris. I peeked over the top of the cave while I was still on my knees. Caleb was out of sight and iris was in a deep sleep. I slowly walked up to where she lay and sat down next to her.

I slowly stood up and stared at her and smirked to myself thinking about what I should do with her...

——

Hi guys I'm back!! I missed you all so very much! I hope everyone is doing well and I love you all with all of my heart. Thank you so much for your support and being so patient with me. Junior year is kicking my ass lmao.

(-)

Stay wonderful
-lyla🕊