why so much hate

IM TRASH :)
thank you anonymous person for suggesting

-----------------------

john

The new guy is annoying, thats all I gotta say.

The new guy took my place at being nunber one. Thats not gonna happen.

"Boys hustle up!" Coach had yelled out into the field, everyone running towards him.

"We've got a game in three days, and as you all know this will be my last game with you boys. Make me proud yah knuckleheads." We all knew the sad truth. Coach Brent was the best of the best, hes been here working after he graduated.

I sighed, standing back to grab my water on the bench. Jaren did the same, and i did my best to not give him a dirty look. "Hey, you good?" I ignored him, ignoring the stupid jolt of hurt that went through my chest. Stupid Jaren and making me feel this way.

We continued practice until Coach blew the whistle, yelling at all of us to clean up. We all walked into the locker room, everyone yelling and laughing together.

"Yo John, you good man?" Tyler asked, immediately taking off his shoulder pads. "Fuck that feels so much better."

"Yeah, im fine. Just annoyed." "Dude give him a chance. Hes a good guy, and he acts just like you do." I huffed, taking off my clothes until i was just in my pants. Tyler sighed, heading into the showers.

I waited patiently for everyone to leave before heading into the showers. "Finally." I sighed out, letting the warm water fall onto me. The shower head turned on next to me, getting me to jump. I tuened my head only to turn my gaze back to the wall in front of me. There was Jaren in all his stupid glory. He didnt say a word, a i had expected that he wouldvr gone home already.

My heart beat wildly as my face grew hotter. This is not okay, stupid feelings for a boy i dont want to know. And here he was naked and right next to me. Fuck my everloving life.

"I dont get why you hate me so much when i did jack shit to you."

"Im not talking while im in the fucking shower." I spit back, daring to look at the male. What i saw made me nearly choke back on my spit. There was Jaren, eyes focused on the floor but hands continuing their work of geting clean. I watched silently from the corner of my eye, enjoying how good it looked seeing him reach lower and lower. I looked away, slilently scolding myself for feeling this way.

I heard Jaren grunt a bit as he cleaned himself there before he continued to rinse himself. I finished up, leaving the showers with the towel i brought wrapped around my waist. I needed to get out of here quickly.

I stopped in front of my locker, fumbling with the lock but got my clothes out soon after i got the lock off.

"You never answered my question, John."

I paused my actions, turning to see Jaren also in his towel. He walked towards me, arms crossed over his chest as he waited.

"What if i dont want to answer?" "Youll have to at some point cause ill just keep pestering you, and im told that you dont like tht kind of shit." He beamed evily, and i grumbled im response.

"Fuck you. Fuck you for being so good at football the first day you show up and take my place," i took a step forward, getting him to take a step back. " fuck you for looking like your made to be a model, fuck you for looking so god damn good with every thing you do. "

I took his arms and pinned them above his head. "Fuck you for making me like your sorry ass." I leaned in, kissing his lips. This is so much better than my imagination.

Jaren struggled, removing his lips from mine. "Fuck you for making me like your sorry ass as well." I lost my grib on his arms, resulting in him pushing me back onto the bench.

He made himself comfortable on my lap, lips finding their way to mine. I happily kissed back, gripping his hips. Jarens hands trailed down to my towel, slowly pulling it off until i sat bare naked.

I shivered in the cold air. Jaren made his way down my neck, his fingers messing with my nipples. I grew harder, letting myself go under his control.

"Damn your big." I chuckled, watching as Jaren crouched down in front of me. He took me in his hands, licking a stripe up my dick. I shivered, gripping his wet hair. He looked at me in the eye before taking me whole.

"F-fuck- oh shit Jaren." I groaned out, closing my eyes as pleasure over took me. He controlled the pace he went at, but i dont even care, I was loving how he didnt have a gag reflex.

I made myself look down, watching at how sexy he looked going down on me. I noticed his arm moving quickly, and i can only assume hes jerking himself off to this.

"You look so fucking hot like this, taking my cock down your throat while you jack yourself off. Must have wanted my cock so bad, huh? Wanted to show off how good you take dick."

I pushed him down further as he groaned around me.

"F-fuck im so close-please!" Jaren used his other hand to massage my balls, humminf from the pleasure he was giving himself. This pushed me over the edge, gripping the bench under me tightly as i spilled myself into his mouth.

Jaren popped off, swallowing every bit. He leaned back, continnuing to jerk himself off.

I pulled him up, pushing him against the lockers and got on my knees.

"Its only fair." And with a wink, I wrapped my lips around him.

"Oh shit- yes!" He moaned out. His hands dug into my hair as he grew closer. "Fuck yes, John!" His voice grew high pitched as he came. I swallowed, standing up to hold him in my arms.

"You give amazing head." Jaren laughed, my heart throbbing with joy as he held onto me as well.

"I can say the same about you as well. No more hate?" I nodded. "No more hate."

------------------------
this was shit but its an update i hope you enjoy

i really am sorry that i havent been updating, i really hate that i havent been able to get your suggestions up for you, im a bad writer :'(