{!!!} BONUS CHAPTER III {!!!}

Do to popular request, this bonus chapter will be Chapter 25 in Annabeth's POV!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laid on my bed, smiling happily. My ear buds were nestled in my ears, and one of my favorite songs was playing. Percy and I were going to the Spring Fling together, less than a few hours away. Everything was going great.

When The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty by Panic! At The Disco finished playing, I turned my music off and sat up. I climbed out of my clothes - Percy's clothes, actually - and slid my dress onto my body. 

I couldn't believe how good the dress looked on me, and that my oblivious best friend had been the one to choose it. I straightened the front of the dress out and zipped the back up, but I couldn't manage to tie the pretty bow in the back.

I sighed. "Helen," I called.

"Yes, Annabeth?"

"I need help!"

I heard her footsteps coming closer, then a tap on the door. I opened it for her.

She gaped. "This dress is beautiful, dear."

I smiled. "Thank you. Could you help with the tie? I can't reach."

She nodded, so I turned and held my long hair out of the way. Her nimble fingers worked quickly, and she did the bow up.

"There you are. Do you need any other help?"

I hesitated. "I should probably do something with my mane, huh?"

Helen laughed, motioning for me to sit at my desk. "I'll help you, no worries."

She set to work, firstly brushing my wild blonde curls. Then she separated the front pieces from the rest and pinned them up in the center of the back of my head. She artfully pulled a few baby hairs to frame my face and smoothed everything down.

"There," Helen said, smiling. "Would you like me to do your makeup?"

I recoiled. "Um..."

She laughed. "Nothing drastic, I promise. I just want to add a few things to accentuate your features."

I reluctantly nodded. Helen rushed to grab her makeup kit from the bathroom. She set to work, moisturizing my face first, then adding mascara to my lashes, a bit of concealer underneath my eyes, and sheer lip gloss to my lips. She handed me a mirror and I admired her handy work.

"I like it," I admitted. "It's simple. Thank you very much."

Helen nodded, smiling happily. "It was fun, to be honest."

She scurried out of my room and I went to lay down on my bed. Percy would be there any minute.

I heard a knock on the door, so I jumped up and grabbed everything I needed. I had my phone, my keys, shoot. I forgot to put on my shoes.

I ran to my closet and pulled out the box containing my black gladiator sandals. Once again, I couldn't believe Percy had spotted them. They went well with my dress, weren't too casual or too fancy, and were comfortable. I buckled them up, grabbed my things, and raced to the kitchen.

Percy was standing in the doorway, talking to Malcolm, and looking fantastic. He was wearing a pair of khaki joggers and a fitted, black long sleeve top that hugged his arms and chest. His green tie was a nice touch, the only pop of color besides his tanned skin and bright eyes. In his hands he was grasping a bouquet of purple flowers. Lilacs, I thought. My favorite.