Chapter Two

Y/N p.o.v
We got in the wagon Susan,Lucy and Edmund in the front Peter and I in back. The ride to the professor's was quite. When we got there we had rules to follow. Susan and I weren't listening and we were about to touch a marble head, when, Mrs.Macready yelled "And No touching of the artifacts" I heard Peter and Edmund laugh behind us. Mrs.Macready led us to our rooms the first one had four beds so we assumed it was Susan, Lucy, and my room. The boys were led into a room right next to ours. Peter and Edmund came in our room. The radio was on talking about what was going on back home, Susan turned it off." The sheets feel scratchy " Lucy says. "Don't worry Lu we'll be home soon" I say. "Ya if home is still there"Edmund says. Isn't it time for you to go bed I say." Yes mum. " Edmund says. "Ed" says Peter annoyed.Edmund walks off and I turn to Peter and give him a small smile,he returns it.

3rd p.o.v

Y/N and Peter realized for the first time in many years they are going to be in different rooms.A little while later after Lucy fell asleep they decided to go to bed.

*The next day*

Y/N p.o.v

      I was staring out the window in my room Lucy was on her bed, Edmund was next to a table,Peter was sitting in a chair facing Susan,who was on the couch with a book in her hands giving Peter words."Gastrovascular " Susan. "Come on Peter gastrovascular" Susan encouraged ."Is it Latin? " Yes she says."Is it Latin for worst game ever invented?" Edmund says.We all chuckled except Susan who was glaring at Ed. "Can we play hid and seek?" Asks Lucy."But we're having so much fun". I had to cover my mouth to not laugh but I fail.I get a glare from Susan and a laugh from Peter."Pretty please"says Lucy.One...Two...Three,everyone goes to their hiding spots. Edmund in the curtains,Lucy in a wardrobe,Susan under the couch,and I'm under the bed.READY OR NOT HERE I COME yells Peter." It's alright I'm here" says Lucy. Susan and I ran to Peter."Does that mean we win? " I say. "I don't think Lucy wants to play anymore". Susan and I looked at each other confused. "I've been gone for hours."Lucy says.We go look at the wardrobe,Susan checks the back,Edmund checks the sides." The only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe". Says Susan.One game at a time, Lu I say. "We don't all have your imagination". Says Peter,He starts to leave and I follow behind him and walk with him,everyone else follows. "But I wasn't imagining" cried Lucy.Everyone turned.

3rd p.o.v

       "Enough Lucy",says Y/N." I wouldn't lie about this." Lucy says."Well I believe you".Says Edmund."You do?" Lucy says."Yes of course didn't I tell you about the football ball field in the bathroom cupboards",jokes Edmund."You just have to make everything worse don't you"Peter says. Y/N put her hand on his shoulder and it calms him down.They both leave and then Susan sends Edmund out and she takes Lucy and they walk away.

Y/N p.o.v

      Peter and I go to his room to talk and get our minds off what happened earlier we talked about the past and what we do when we were younger. Suddenly the door opened and in came a very annoyed Edmund he walked to his bed and fell down face first."I see you later." I say goodbye and goodnight to him and leave and head to my room. Susan asked what happened and I told her we talked about the past and then how Edmund came in.someone knocked on the door Susan said "Come in" It was Edmund,"Hey Y/N I wanted to say I'm sorry for interrupting yours and Peter's conversation." He said "It's ok I know your annoyed so let's forget it and go to bed tomorrow is a new day." Ok goodnight Y/ N, Susan, and Lucy I'm sorry for what happened earlier.And with that he left. And everyone fell asleep.

A/N second chapter done hope you liked it.
Comment
Vote
Share
See you all soon bye.💖
-Katie