Panic Attack

Jonathan couldn't breath. No someone did not shoot him, no he wasn't having a heart attack. Jonathan was having a panic attack.

It was Christmas. The time to be jolly, not in your room with tears pouring down your face. Jonathan cursed himself for being a bitch. He furiously wiped the tears away, but it was no good, more poured out.

It had been 20 minuets, Jonathan couldn't stop. Memories, memories are dangerous to remember. Jonathan   didn't want to cry on Christmas, then again who wanted to cry on Christmas?

Jonathan could vividly remember his face, he let out a wretched grugle and blood poured out of his mouth. Suddenly Jonathan saw his 8 year old self, watching the man slowly die. His blue eyes bloodshot, they matched Jonathan's blue teary eyes.

His last family member taken away from him on Christmas day. The 8 year old boy sank to his knees in defeat. He had no one. The man finally stopped moving and his hand slowly fell out of Jonathan's.

Snap back to reality, Jonathan was struggling to breath. He gasped desperately for air as tears sank down his face. It was all too much. He counted to 10, it was no use. He couldn't calm down.

Suddenly green eyes appeared in front of him. Jonathan couldn't register who it was. He starred into to those green eyes full of worry and fear. Was he afraid of memories too?

The green eyes disappered and Jonathan felt himself being pulled against someone. The green eyes met his blue orbs again. Jonathan didnt realise he was panting heavily. He could hear the man's faint voice. He couldn't register what he was saying. Something along the lines of "Jonathan talk to me", but Jonathan wasn't certain. It wasn't until Jonathan had fully calmed down, that he realised it was Tyler holding him.

"Jonathan please respond" Tyler begged his voice full of worry and sincerity.

"I'm okay, I think" Jonathan shakily replied.

He could see Tyler let out a sigh of relief. He was pulled closer to Tyler's toned chest. Tyler ran his fingers through Jonathan's jet black hair. He didn't stop until Jonathan was snoring softly against his chest.

Tyler originally knocked on Jonathan's door to ask if he wanted to watch Elf with them. He didn't expect to find Jonathan struggling to find air. He didn't expect Jonathan the man who always found something to laugh at, crying.

Eventually Tyler fell asleep on the question, does this happen often?

"where is Tyler!" Marcel huffed, it had been exactly 27 minuets.

"maybe delirious murdered the piggy" Evan joked but Brock gave him a stern expression.

"ill go check up on them" Nogla said as he got up off his seat.

Nogla knocked on the door, he was met with no response. He slowly opened the door.

"Delirious?" Nogla questioned as he stuck his head in. He was met with the image of Wildcat holding Delirious closely to his chest.

Nogla quickly took out his phone and took a picture. He then closes the door softly and ran back to show everyone.

When Tyler was shown the picture of the two, he yelled at Nogla to delete it.