Chapter 19

"It was not your fault that it did not taste right. The oil could have gone bad. Make a list of food the house needs, and I will get it tomorrow."She stayed silent cleaning up. He kisses her cheek and left the kitchen. He turned around and slid onto the floor.

She was used to not talking, seeing people, or being alive. Blue was depressed. She felt worthless.

The next day she did as she was told and she made a list of everything the house needed. From food to baby stuff, even bathroom stuff. She left it next to Sebastian's breakfast bowl. When he got home, he brought the bags in and she put the stuff away. The next a couple of days Blue had a cold, so she was not able to perform like she normally does. She was pale and always tired. She made sure the food was always good and made sure the rooms that were used the most were clean. Her bed was still the cage and sometimes she could not sleep because of how cold she got or because it was uncomfortable. 

Everyday she has been getting worse. From high fevers to unable to breathe. Today though, was probably the worst she has ever gotten. She could barely move, she could barely breathe, or do anything really. She coughed a lot and soon got up. She put her jacket on over her outfit and slowly made her way to the kitchen to cook her masters breakfast. She coughed more into her jacket, and with now a fever about 103 degrees, she was extremely ill. 

She grabbed the pan for bacon, the pan for eggs, and the pot to boil water in it. She sets all three on the stove and swayed some as she felt weak. She got her self some warm milk and drank that to help her. It did not help any that she has not eaten a real meal in about a week. She did not realize she was going too slow until she heard Sebastian's voice as he walked into the kitchen to get his coffee. She stood there trying to cook, but her hands would not stop shaking and she could not stop coughing.

Sebastian walked over to Blue and put his hand on her shoulder. She did flinch some and tried to talk but it came out like a whisper.

"So-sorry for taking s-s-so long." She coughs after wards and groans some. He moves her so she is staring at him and he put his hand to her forehead. He gasps at how hot it was. Before she could say anything, it all went black for her. 

She woke up hours later in a very comfortable bed. She realized that she was laying down in the spare bedrooms bed. She tried to get up, but her body would not let her. She groans some and lays back down. She heard the door open and looked up to see Sebastian with a tray of soup, med, and a cloth. He helps her lean up and he puts the tray in-front of Blue.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were sick?" He speaks softly.

"I d-did-didn't want to bo-bother yo-you" She says coughing after. He kisses her forehead and helps her eat and take medicine. She laid there for a couple of days as she got better. 

-Seb-

I knew there was something off about my- I mean my wifes and I baby. I mean her and I are both pale as hell and yet the baby is tan. The baby has brown eyes and not blue like her and I do, and he has none of my features it seems. I told her I love her and I want to make sure they gave us the right baby from the hospital, so I wanted an DNA check. 

My wife and I are sitting in the waiting room as she holds the cute little guy. I wanted to name him Alexander, but she named him Brandon. I dont mind it. She pets Brandon while I complete the paper work for myself. Soon we were called into the back and they weighed the baby and then brought us to a room. It was green and blue with dinosaurs and other boy stuff on the walls. 

The room was silent. A weird silent. Soon, the doc comes in and as he gives the baby its shots and check up, he asked us some simple questions. 

"The main reason we are here, is I want a DNA check on him to make sure he is ours. I feel like the hospital messed up." The doctor looked at me weird and nodded. He came back with test tubes and needles. God I hate needles. He takes some blood from Brandon, Maria, and then me. 

"It will take about a week. So I will schedule an appointment for you." He smiles, writes stuff down and leaves with our blood. I sigh internally thinking about Blue and her state. I miss her calling me daddy, and me taking care of her. My wife hates her and I do not understand why. I hate how Blue is afraid of me and how she is too scared to come near me. Yes, my wife does piss me off a lot, Blue never does. She is too innocent for me to get mad at her. She finally did get rid of her cold, but she does not speak anymore. My wife probably did something. 

I did not realize we were free to go home until my wife punched my shoulder. I looked up and walked out with her. We did small talk and soon we scheduled for next Wednesday. We get to the car and we did more small talk. 

Once we got home, the house smelt like melted chocolate and strawberries. The house is spotless and the bed is made. Blue always does a good job. I go towards the smell and I notice blue was creating chocolate covered strawberries. I lean against the door frame as I watch her bite her tongue and dip the strawberries into the chocolate. I smile and I walk closer to her. I just want to wrap my arms around her, kiss her deeply, and cuddle my baby. I get closer and I think she noticed because she stiffened and whimpered. 

"Blue? What ya doing?" I ask curious. 

"Yo-Your wife wa-wanted them." She tells me. Her voice shaky. I hold in the feeling to grab her and kiss her. I brush her tangled hair and sighed. 

"Go shower Blue. I will finish this." She just nodded and ran off. I do as I tell her and I finish the strawberries and I clean up. I cant wait for Wednesday. 

Finally Wednesday. I got a call on Monday that our results were in. He would not give me any feedback, but he said to come in anyways. I knew the baby had to be mine, but like, there is always that doubt. I tell Maria and she gets the baby ready and we leave. 

We get to the Doctors and I sign us in . It only takes about fifteen minutes before we are again the back, in the same room as last time. 

"Good morning. I am the Doctor. Doctor Mile. I have your results." He opens them and reads them. His brow lifts. 

"Sebastian it seems that you are no match to the babies DNA. Maria it seems that you do match the babies DNA."

"I-I am not the fa-father!?" The doctor nodded.

"You bitch. I been nothing but loyal to you and you go and fuck someone else before we decide to get serious. I want a divorce." I was extremely pissed. I spent 100's on that baby and her. I thought I had a wife, no I just have a whore. 

"Baby, it was one mistake. I was drunk. Please.. I love you."

"Oh shut up. I want you out by Friday. You can stay at my second house until you find a place, and I will start the divorce process." I left the room mad. I slammed the door behind me and I walked outside. I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind. If this means I can get rid of her.. Can I get Blue back? 

"Blue... She is the one for me..."