(18)

When you see these beautiful models in magazine and go like 'Man! I wish I could look as gorgeous as that', it's like a wishful moment.

But at that moment, I didn't feel anything like that because I felt akin one of them.

After an hour or so of servicing from the most expensive shops, I looked like any other sophisticated lady. I don't know where he got the money from but apparently he had enough to get me a full massage treatment, an expensive Dior and the sexiest pair of heels ever.

The thing that struck me the most though was when he came inside wearing a tux and looking like a freaking model.

Maybe I was dreaming all this

Like it wasn't the first time I'd imagined all this but . . .

"Even if you are dreaming, enjoy every second of it Pip."

It wasn't a dream.

It was real.

I had the best time of my life that day.

We danced among rich people, we drank expensive wine . . . I felt like 'Cinderella'.

"The rush in my veins, the really cold rains, I feel your body moving with my pains . . ."

"Erm," I blushed as his voice hummed in my ears. "What are you singing."

"I don't know," he whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just saying what my mind is talking. Don't blame me."

"Really?"

"Look Pip! Now you've made me musical. I like the way you blush."

So I blushed some more.

"Pip, I want you to do something."

"What?"

"Pinky promise you would?"

I laughed so much. It wasn't funny but the prospect of him being so childish and girly cracked me up. He waited politely as I snorted the life out of me.

"Yes pinky promise," I chuckled.

"Grand. Meet me in front of that German Bakery."

And that's when at the chime of twelve, Prince Charming walked away from Cinderella with not even a glass shoe but mere words much more important than that.