CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve part 2

CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve Part 2

(Aimee POV)

Seeing what Anthony could do on the computer was pretty impressive.

When he showed me who the mole was by showing me who logged in into the database and from what computer, I knew who it was from that very moment.

I knew it was Edward, the person who introduced Gabriel to me. A person I had hired to work for me in my firm.

So he and Gabriel are working together.

"Are you okay?" Anthony asked me, and I turned to look at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't like when people think they could mess with me and get away with it.

"So, let's not let them get away with it," Anthony said, smiling at me.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked him, wondering what he was thinking about.

"Well, we already have proof that it's this guy named Edward. So, we'll just get more proof, as in, we'll turn his web camera on his computer and record him when he comes back online." Anthony said. My eyes widened.

"Will that work?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it will work, but he might not come online today because of the hol-" Anthony started to say but stopped talking.

"What the fuck? Is he serious?" He said, doing something on his computer.

"He's online right now." He said, making my eyes widen.

I moved to look at what he was looking up at.

"Let me turn the web camera on." He said, turning it on.

Edward's image came on sight.

"Now, let's see what he's doing on the computer, and let's record it." He said. I watched as the screen split in two, and I was shown what Edward was doing.

"Your firm isn't open on Christmas, so how did he even get in?" Anthony asked.

"He most likely used his passcode, but I would have known when I came to work unless he planned to delete somehow his trace of coming in," I said. Anthony nodded his head.

I watched as Anthony continued to look at the screen of his laptop while the computer was recording still.

"Do you want me to mess with him?" Anthony said, causing me to let out a chuckle.

"Mess with him how?" I said, letting out a giggle.

It just made me chuckle even more when I saw the devious look on Anthony's face.

Honestly, it's incredible how cute Anthony is.

"I'm already on his computer, and I could tell him that you're onto him, that you have proof, and that you will report him to the police, which is what you will do anyway. Let Law Enforcement know what he's doing." Anthony said, giving me a serious look.

"You worked hard for where you're now. No one should be trying to bring you down or ruin you." He said.

I looked at him, seeing that he really cared about me and my career.

"Okay, do it," I said. I watched as a black screen popped up, and Anthony typed.

On the black screen, it said, 'Hey Edward, so I've been recording what you have been doing from day one, and I'm going to report you to the police now.' He turned to look at me.