CH. 24 Merry Christmas EVE & Christmas

CH. 24 Merry Christmas EVE & Merry Christmas

(Anthony POV)

When Aimee and I returned to the cabin, I could tell she was nervous about something. I didn't know what she was worried about.

When we got inside, she took me to our bedroom. I watched as she put the items that she got from the store away.

She turned to look at me and let out a sigh.

"I'm on the news." She said, my eyes widening.

"No," I said, not wanting to believe it.

"Yes, I'm on the News, Anthony. There's a video of you taking me from the parking lot. I'm glad that your mom doesn't have the T.V  on here because your family would have found out. I need to call Lizzie again because I know she's the one who reported me missing." Aimee said, running her fingers through her hair.

"After I told her I was fine." She said angrily.

"Aimee, you can't blame her. I mean, if you think about it from her point of view. It does sound crazy. I mean, anyone with a friend or relative who's been told something like that, something that has happened to someone they cared about, would react to the extreme. So, I don't blame her for reporting your abduction. What I did was wrong." I said, admitting it.

Aimee looked at me and shook her head.

"Listen, it's okay. It happened, and I really am glad it did okay. So please don't stress yourself over it." She said, coming up to me and grabbing my face to look at her.

"I know, I hear you saying it, but I still feel bad about it. If I wasn't so chicken and actually had the guts to talk to you, had the guts to flirt with you, then maybe this would have been done the right way." I said. She rubbed her thumb on my cheek.

"Well, to be honest. Call me crazy, but I like how it was done. Yes, I was scared at first but being with you is amazing. Also, if people ask us how we met, I don't have a problem saying, 'Oh, he kidnapped me for the holidays and told me to be his pretend girlfriend.' which is pretty cool how we met story if you ask me." She said, causing me to laugh.

I brought my head to hers, leaning my forehead on hers.

"Is it crazy to say I love you," I said to Aimee. My eyes were closed, and I was scared to see her reaction to my words.

"No, it's not. I love you too, honestly. I've never felt this way before with anyone, and I'm not going to push my feelings away at all whatsoever. I don't care if the whole world thinks I'm crazy for being with you. I will rather be crazy in love with you. So yes, Anthony Deangelo. I love you." She said. My eyes swooned open to find her already staring at me.

My heartbeat was racing extremely fast.

"Aimee," I said, looking in her eyes to see if she was joking with me, but the look she gave me tugged my heart.

I instantly felt myself being pushed on the bed, and my eyes widened.

Aimee let out the cutest giggle I have ever heard.

Her lips were soon on mine, and I quickly wrapped my arms around her.

Loving the way she felt in my arms.

"You're getting good at kissing." She said, giving me quick pecks.

"Thank you," I said, smiling at her.

She looked at me with a serious look on her face, and I raised a brow, wondering why she was looking at me with that look.

"Anthony, if we were too... If we were to, you know. Uh... make love. because I wouldn't call it having sex, but would you be fine with me being your first?" She asked me.

My entire face got heated.

"Yes," I said quickly.

"Yes, I would be honestly fine with that. You're beautiful, amazing, sweet, caring, outstanding, and successful. So yes, I will be thrilled to have you be the first person I am intimate with in that way." I said.

Her eyes widen.

"Really? I know it's something that you probably were waiting to do with the right one-" She started to say, but I cut her off.

"You're the right one," I said.

She looked taken off guard, and I could tell the words stunned her.

"So you wouldn't mind if your first time is being with me?" She asked me.

"No, I want my first time to be with you and my last time to be with you," I said.

She continues staring at me.

"Anthony..." She said softly.

She lowered her head, and I felt kisses on my neck.

Her soft lips drove me crazy just from her kisses.

"Aimee." I found myself moaning when she started to suck on my neck.

I felt myself getting heated, and I knew I was getting hard.

"Mama," I said, feeling her hands trail down my chest.

She stopped sucking my neck, making her way to my ear.

"You turn me on, even more, when you call me that." She said in a sexy voice.

"You have no idea what you do to me." She said, landing her hand right on my cock.

"Do you want me?" She asked, raising her head to look down at me.

"Yes. I do." I said.

She smiled softly at me.

"I mean it, as in. Do you want me to make love to you?" She said.

I grabbed her hips, making sure she sat right on my cock.

"Yes, Aimee," I said in a deep tone.

"Okay." She said to me.

"Take off your shirt." She said.

I had a feeling I was going to see a whole other side of Aimee.

I felt like I would be given a gift that I had been waiting a very long time for.

Which was true. I always wanted my first time to be with someone I love.

Now I'm able to experience that.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

So Dolls here's my Holiday gift to you. I noticed that you Dolls like this story a lot so I decided to extend the chapters more. This book will be done by the end of the month, but as you can see. I added more parts to the chapters.

So CH.25 & 26 Will be updated tomorrow.

So do you all think Anthony & Aimee are going to do it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!

The next chapter is going to be good!!!!!!

Enjoy and Happy Holidays.

XOXO

-Kassandra Vivu