CHAPTER 31

"Wh..a..t pri...vac...y?" I told him, but I was stuttering in between as the thought of this privacy thing had completely occupied my mind.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out, babe," he said, winking at me.

I bet my cheeks turned as red as a tomato. I was blushing at the thought, but at the same time was afraid of the thought.

I turned my head away from him, not letting him see that I was blushing.

Suddenly a finger was placed beneath my chin and turned my head around to look at Noah,
"Awww my angel, you are blushing," he told me.

"Wh..at blus..hing. I am not blushing," I tried to lie to him.

Suddenly he pulled me towards him by placing his arms across my flanks. My hands were placed on a hard masculine chest. I could feel the perfect muscles beneath that clothing. He surely works out daily for getting that perfect body.

He placed his one hand on my cheek and started making circles on my cheek with his thumb, sending bolts of electricity pass down my spine. I involuntarily closed my eyes and started savouring the moment. He then placed his head on my head, with both of our noses touching each other.

"Still not blushing darling?" He asked me.

But I was not in a situation to reply. So I just nodded my head making it a no.

He then pulled me more close to him. And kissed me near to my lips, but not on lips.

"Still no, darling?" He asked me again and I nodded a no.

He then gave me a quick peck on my lips,
"Still no, my Angel?" He asked me and I again replied by nodding a no.

And that was it. He invaded my mouth. He placed his hand in my hair and pulled my head more close to him. I still was not sure about allowing him to kiss me fully. So my lips were still closed. He then strongly bit my lower lip making me open my mouth immediately. His tongue invaded my mouth and both of our tongues started dancing in a perfect rhythm. I pulled his hair to bring him more close to me. His tongue was discovering my mouth. We were both panting hardly. But none decided to break the kiss. The kiss lasted for 5 minutes according to my guess, but it looked like it lasted forever.

We finally broke the kiss and placed our noses together, both panting hard. We catched our breath and then Noah pulled my head to look at him, by placing his finger under my chin.

He then started rubbing his thumb over my lower lip and then sucked it.

I was confused at first, but then realised that my lower lip was bleeding. What is he? Is he a werewolf?

"Your blood also tastes sexy, my darling Angela," he told me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

And here is your Christmas gift my lovelies.

Lovelies, I have put up the introduction of a new story. Though the story will start after January, but I need a cover for it. Can anyone make one for me?
If yes, then mail me at tina240995@gmail.com.

Love you all!!