Chapter 21

Isaiah 9:6
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

"What the hell was that??" You asked, looking at the trio. The building right next to yours suddenly exploded, and it of course took you by surprise.

"Did someone farted? Please don't tell me someone farted."

You looked at the owner of the unfamiliar voice. It was a man, or rather...an android. He seemed lost and strangely....happy..? Judging by that smile of his.

"Who are....you?" Kara asked the question that's been bothering you all.

"Oh, yeah. I'm supposed to introduce myself so that you don't refer me as a man who makes lame fart jokes huh?" He chuckled, scratching his head. "My name is Scott. What's up?"

"You don't just come in here casually right after an explosion and just say, 'what's up'. What do you want?" Luther said, already not liking this dood.

"Hey, hey. It's not an everyday thing, ya know? Be grateful for that at least."

"How can I be grateful for an explosion?"

"What exactly do you want?" You immediately brought out your gun (Connor gave you. He thinks that the pocket knife wouldn't help you at all) and pointed at him.

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down there, pretty lady." He said, grinning. You have no idea if this guy is even sane or not. "Listen, I'm not going to do anything harmful. I'm just going to be clear to y'all. I'm just an android who has no idea where to go. Alright?" Scott said, seemingly pretty chill despite the fact that theres a gun pointing at his head.

You narrowed your eyes, and he simply smiled at you.

"Lookie here, I love conversation and all, but not when a gun is aiming at me."

"Buddy, listen." You started, "I don't care if you love conversation, but I do care about the fact that I'm going to pull the trigger if you don't tell us the real reason why you're here."

"Yikes, you sure are one feisty woman. I like it." He said, smirking.

"Does it look like I care about your taste for women?"

"Gee, you on your period or something?"

"You did not just ask a girl that..." Kara mumbled to herself, holding Alice close. She disliked the fact that Scotty here is charismatic. Too charismatic.

"Listen. Scott, right? You--"

"Hey!!" You all looked back to see Simon. "Are you all o.......kay....?" He stared at the newcomer. He was confused. "Uh....you are...?"

"Hello, my boy!" Scott greeted Simon as if he's his son. "My name is Scott! Please, if you do, control your girlfriend here!"

"Uhm..excuse me?"

"I don't know why you want to be excused, but I guess I'll excuse you." You are so close to put a bullet in his skull.

"....what are you doing here?" Simon said. Connor and Clover arrived as well.

"Who's he?" Clover asked, Simon looked at her.

"I was just about to ask him, so kindly shut up." Clover simply put her hands up, as if she's surprised at the fact that Simon just snapped at her. You wouldn't lie, you were surprised as well. Did something happened back there?

Connor didn't care about the two. He immediately went beside you checking if you were okay. In all honesty, you liked this Connor than the one you knew before, though you were uncomfortable. You weren't used to this side of Connor. Is this what happens if Connor's a deviant? If you would've known, you would've tried to make him into one a long time ago.