I start putting random titles now

Chapter 42: We all know this is filler for drama

DG pulled away to see Daniel frozen in shock at his bite.

"Did you just bite me?" Daniel asked, DG nodded.

Daniel huffed, feeling tingly from the place DG had bit before DG pushed him back onto the mattress.

"What's an incubus?" Daniel asked, DG stared at Daniel unimpressed.

"You don't know, I'm honestly not that surprised." DG said, he ran his hand through his hair, Daniel frowned at that, "An incubus is a male demon who feeds off of sexual feelings, thoughts, etc."

Daniel blinked.

"So you fed off of me?" Daniel asked.

"Yes, though I don't see you as just a meal... I genuinely did this out of my liking to you, not because I want something to gather energy off of," DG replied, he kissed Daniel's lips to prove his point.

Daniel flushed as he looked away from DG's eyes.

DG smiled as he saw this, another small one. He leaned closer to Daniel.

He whispered into Daniel's ear, "I can smell him on you..."

Daniel's eyes widened, he remembered what he and Jay had done.

"How... what...?" Daniel could see DG's unamused eyes as he continued.

"You slept with Hong, gave your chastity to him," DG growled.

Daniel shivered in fear once he saw the anger in his eyes, DG noticed this and closed them, taking deep breaths.

'Jay.... oh Jay... I slept with DG... another guy and we're still together...' Daniel felt the guilt pile in gradually as DG calmed his anger.

"I want to touch you again..." DG muttered, Daniel's eyes widened.

He blushed as DG dipped his head to make more love bites on Daniel's collarbones.

"DG..." Daniel whimpered, he felt dirtier at the fact that he wanted to go another round with DG when he had Jay.

DG moved to place Daniel's legs over his shoulders, pushing back inside Daniel as the other let out a low moan.

BAM!

Daniel's eyes turned to look at the door as DG looked unimpressed at who was standing there.

"DG, I brought some cake... let's eat so-" Crystal said, she opened her eyes to see Daniel and DG in the intimate position.

"Crystal..." DG said in a tone slightly irritated, Daniel covered his face with a pillow, burning red.

"DG.... did you use protection?" Crystal asked, she frowned when DG rolled his eyes at her.

Daniel muttered into the pillow as DG pulled out of him, he whimpered quietly at the loss.

"Have you heard of knocking?" DG asked, he covered Daniel with the blankets as he got up to pull back on his clothes.

Crystal was looking away thankfully as DG redressed.

Walking back to the bed, he gathered Daniel into a blanket cocoon and lifted him into his arms.
Daniel was covering his face with his hands, burning red.

"Well.... I thought you would be sleeping.... And might not hear me if I knocked..." Crystal said, DG sighed.

"I should change the passcode to my house," DG muttered, Crystal patted Daniel's head who was still covering his face.