Deceptive scenes

Chapter 43: The author just dragging this shit out

Jay walked inside, he checked the time.

It was 2 hours too early for the normal time to get ready for school.

He peeked in on Daniel who slapped his other body awake to switch.

He watched the original body fall onto the bed and sleep while the other one stretched and tucked in the other body.

Jay stood at the doorway as Daniel shuffled out of bed and looked up to see Jay standing there.

"Good morning, Jay. Are the puppies okay?" Daniel asked, Jay nodded.

Daniel hugged him tightly as Jay patted his messy hair, soothing it out with his fingers and lightly pulling apart the tangles.

Daniel kissed Jay's collarbone causing Jay to sigh softly as he ran his hand down Daniel's back.

Daniel hummed as he inhaled Jay's comforting scent, he moved up to kiss Jay softly, "What do you want to do now?"

Jay smiled as he kissed Daniel back.

Daniel got the hint as Jay led him to another bedroom.

----

"Jay... Jay...Jay..." Daniel chanted as Jay kissed down his leg, smiling as Daniel came undone underneath him.

Daniel whined when Jay pulled away to grab the bottle nearby, cracking it open to cover himself with the lubricant to make it easier to slip in.

Daniel wrapped his arms around Jay once he had covered his length with enough, beginning to press at Daniel's entrance.

Daniel let a small cry as Jay pushed all the way in, "Jay!"

Jay kissed his forehead as he moved in and out, slowly.

Daniel felt Jay bite his neck, the fangs piercing in slightly.

He groaned as Jay drank a bit as he thrust inside him, hands in his blonde hair.

"Jay!" Daniel cried as he released, Jay gave in a few harsh thrusts before he released inside Daniel, coating his insides.

Pulling out, Jay carefully took Daniel into his arms to clean him.

Getting in the shower after making sure the water was hot enough, Jay kissed Daniel long and hard.

Daniel wrapped his arms around Jay, humming into their kiss as Jay ran his hands down his sides.

The morning sun slowly rose and the two had an hour until it was time to actually get ready for school.

They didn't waste a minute.

-----

"So are you and DG dating?" Crystal asked, she had dragged Daniel to a cafe after school, not allowing Jay to even intercept. He was whisked away somewhere amongst the flood of students.

Some girls glared at Crystal in envy which she ignored, Daniel sat there ignoring the stares as he talked with Crystal.

".... I honestly don't know."

Crystal felt her eye twitch beneath her glasses, "So you slept with him and don't even know if you're dating...."

Daniel blushed at that.

Crystal clapped her hands together, "I know, how about you two go on a date."

"What about Jay?" Daniel input, Crystal waved it off.