Chapter 18:

Merry Christmass !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Monica's POV

My body swayed in tune. With eyes closed, i felt how my body dance in rythm. I didnt even bother wiping the sweats in my face and neck.  Music continued to play to the next song, but i didnt stop. 

I opened my eyes and looked at my reflection in front of the mirror.  A sad smile escaped my lips. 

Why?

Bakit kailangang mangyari ang lahat ng ito? Alam kong wala akong karapatang mag reklamo. I am safe. My family is safe. I don't have the rights to complain, compare to others who lost their family and friends.

I grit my teeth with bitterness.

This is not suppose to be like this.

" that was amazing!  "

I was startled and look at the person near the door.

" The door's open. I don't mean to intrude " she smiled awkwardly and close the door.

Alex walk carelessly while her hand's on her back pocket. You can feel how easy going she is. Anyone can tell that she has a mysterious but cool air surrounding her. Pabago bago at nakakalito, but that's how she is.

" what are you doing here? " i asked. Pinatay ko na din yung music at uminom ng tubig.

My brows twitch. I am not comfortable doing my stuff while she's watching with a creepy smile on her face. Sinara ko nalang ang bote ng tubig kahit nauuhaw pa ako.

" wala naman. Napadaan lang ako at narinig na may gumagamit ng dance studio. I just got curious. Hindi na rin ako nagulat ng malamang ikaw ang gumagamit. You're an amazing dancer. "

Gloominess started corrupting my heart.

" being an amazing dancer is useless in Apocalypse " i whispered.

" hmmm ? Say's who? "

What?

" Art always fits in. To any place, to any people. "

I watched her in confusion. She smiled and look at me with gentle eyes.

A familiar song started playing.

" what are you doing? "

She turned on the speaker and removed her hoody.

🎵🎵🎵

My mouth hang open when Alex started dancing. My eyes also almost went out of its socket.

What the heck am i watching?

She started swaying her hips in a slow manner. The smile was completely wiped out of her face and was replace by an intoxicated look. Her eyes are dark but enchanting. She's not moving anywhere and stayed at same spot. But her moves are delicate and natural. My explosive dancing earlier cannot compare to her graceful dancing.

Her moves started changing. From slow dance, her moves became quicker and faster and will suddenly stop and start slowing down again.  The routine made me crazy.

She stopped dancing panting. She turned off the speaker and turn to me.

" Dancing is an Art monica. When i saw you earlier my mood went up. I was so happy that i wanna dance with you and everyone else. If our world got destroyed, we will always find how to make ourselves happy. Who says you cant dance and sing in Apocalypse? "