39- good choices

Oscar's povA couple days later

Oscar's pov
A couple days later

"Ill pick you up later mamas. I love you." I smiled as Ariella kissed me goodbye.

"Okay baby i love you and you better be safe and make good choices." She said before walking off into school. Ioved taking her places even though she was able to drive herself, it was just in excuse to be around her even longer.

I drove back home. I was planning on taking a long ass nap and hopefully when i wake up it would be time to pick up Ariella.

But nope.

People ruined my plans.

"Yo Spooky. Nicole is here." Sad eyes informed through my bedroom door. as i got up from my bed and made my way to the living room.

Nicole looked at me then looked away. "What are you doing here?" I asked scratching my head really confused.

"You said you would go to the appointment with me." She said in a rude tone, and my eyes went wide once i realized what today was.

"Its today?" I asked as she nods her head. There was no way i forgot it was today.

Fuck!

"Okay lets go." I was stressing out.

Today was Ariella and I two month anniversary and i was planning on preparing a cute dinner for her since she has always wanted to try my food.

But nope.

Its not that im not happy to be having a kid but its with the wrong girl.

I loved Nicole, but she treated me bad and all i want is Ariella. Maybe 3 months ago I'd be thrilled to know Nicole was having my baby, but now im suffering.

Ariella sees the good in me and i know she wouldn't cheat. Plus Ariella and I would make some cute babies.

After the baby's appointment we got back in the car. The whole time i was irritated with Nicole because she made it seem like we were some loving married couple to the doctor. It was funny to me how sweet and perfect she was being all of a sudden.

"So when can we find out the gender?" I asked as i started driving back home quickly to drop off Nicole so i can go buy Ariella some roses.

"In 16 weeks i think." She said rubbing her small stomach.

"I already thought of names." Nicole smiled as she tried to touch my lap.

Okay thats fucking disgusting. We are conversing about our kid and shes tryna grab my dick. Not only is she disrespecting our baby, but shes disrespecting Ariella.

"What are the names?" I asked pushing her hand away.

"Well if its a girl what if we name her Camila." She smiled.

"Yeah thats a pretty name." I nodded my head.

"And if its a boy we can name him Anthony." She smiled at me as i pulled into my driveway.

"Hope you can find your way back home." I smiled at her waiting for her to get out my car.

"Do you even want to be in our baby's life?" Nicole frowned at me.

"Yes, but only my kid's life. Not yours." I said in the nicest tone of voice that could be used. She should be lucky im being nice. Im only being a saint so that my baby wont stress out, not for her.

"Oh okay." She said as she got out the car.

I got out as well and as i walked past Nicole she started crying. In front of the guys chillin on the lawn.

"Why she cryin?" Hector gave her a dirty look as everyone started being chismosos.

I ignored them.

"Nicole stop cryin." I huffed as she cried harder. Then i followed her to her car.

"What did i do wrong?" She sobbed.

"Huh?" I asked, and i couldn't be anymore confused.

"Why did you break up with me Oscar?" She pouted as tears flowed down her cheek.

I sighed loudly. I dont wanna deal with this bullshit.

"It just wasnt the same anymore." I sighed again as i scratched the back of my neck.

"Is it because of Ariella?" She frowned.

"Well she didn't tell me to break up with you. But she definitely showed me a different side of me that i wish i knew i had." I explained and i could tell she was confused.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"She lets me have feelings. She lets me be sensitive. She lets me be a human." I said softly. "To her im not just some handsome cholo that every hyna wants. To her im someone who is misunderstood and she loves me for the person nobody sees. The person i wanna be." I said.

Now Nicole was really fucking crying. I made her sound like a bad girlfriend. I know i wasnt a good boyfriend either but i never put Nicole in the shit she put me through.

I knew she was mad that she wasnt the girl for me.

"But that doesnt mean i wont be involved in my son or daughters life." I said and she nodded her head.

Then she pulled me in for a hug. A long hug.

Then i heard a car door close which caused us to pull from each other. The car door slammed shut, thats how we heard it. I could hear the Santos getting riled up.

When I looked over my right shoulder, my heart dropped.

I fuckinh forgot to pick up Ariella. I could see Ariella getting out of a car.

Shit.

-sweeteasaint