Chapter 3 : What's your intention?

*Harry POV*

My eyes felt glued to themselves until I literally pulled them open. I stared at the room wondering where I was just for a split second, then memories of yesterday suddenly came back, and I groaned while pulling the sheets over me. knock, knock. The sound of the door echoed through the room. Knock, knock. "Sir, it's time for some breakfast." the maid called out, and I peeped from my window.

"Alright, I'll be coming down in a minute." I mumbled while I got up from the nest that I have created. I took the toothbrush already packaged in the side of the mirror, unwrapped it, then squeezed some toothpaste on it. The taste of mint filled my mouth. Hmm, this house seem to favour mint? I got out soon after I decided that I looked decent? Why did I even do that? I'm only seeing a fake aren't I?

An unfamiliar scent suddenly filled my nose making me follow it on the process.. I wonder what's cooking? My legs found themselves in what I think was the dining room. I propped myself in a seat, only to hear an argument within the other side of the door. "Paul, c'mon I wanna do this." his thick accent echoed through the halls.

"But Master Louis!" the man protested. "Trust me alright?" he asked him suddenly sounding confident. I flinched when the door finally flew open. Louis came in with an apron, and a goofy smile on his face. "Here's your breakfast." he said while holding a tray up for me to grab, and I put it gently on my spot of the table. 

My hand instantly took of the lid knowing that I was hungry as heck and I haven't eaten at all since the night of my escape. In my plate, was a semi-burnt sausage, a sunny-side-up egg with some egg shells, 2 pieces of toast, and some carrots. I looked at him, and he looked excited. I shrugged it off, and took a bite. "How was it?' he asked excitedly like a puppy who just got potty-trained.

"It's..." I looked at his hand showing bandages. "It's bearable." I smiled at him, and he nodded while  getting up, and grabbing some from the kitchen himself. I wonder why I did that? I clearly wanted to insult his poor cooking skills, and yet, and yet I couldn't. It's that goofy-idiotic smile.. yeah, that might be it.

He bursted out of the doors, once again smiling, while he got a plate for himself. "Do you mind if I eat here?" he asked politely fluttering his girly-lashes. I nodded almost choking on my own food. He took a big bite, and he scrunched his eyebrows while eyeing me. "Are you sure this is 'bearable'?" he cocked an eyebrow not believing me.

I nodded without saying another word. A glint of happiness suddenly filled me. This is the first time in a long time someone has eaten with me.. I wonder why I feel so happy... so intrigued..  He was clearly done before me while eyeing my plate. In it was only the carrots that he put on the side. "Do you want these?" I indicated to the carrots, and he blushed a deep red.

"Here" I mumbled while using my fork to let it go down his own plate. "Thank you." he smiled widely while chewing tiny bits of those carrots. I chuckled under my breath. This guy was definitely fascinating. Maybe, I can rely on him.. just a little. Not that I trust him though.. because there's always a flaw within a person, and I'm willing to find out his.

"Hey Lou, what do you do for a living?" I suddenly asked him without putting a thought in my words. I blushed a tad bit when he widened his eyes while gasping. "Wow, Curly is interested in me?" he gasped with an amused smirk on his face. "I won't tell until you atleast tell me something about yourself.. your name perhaps?" he joked while poking my sides. Since when was he sitting beside me?

"Don't you know it already?" I asked surprised while raising a question brow. He shook his head. "Hey, I'm no mind reader Curly.." he threw me a shrug while getting up. "Forget it." he mouthed as he got up. "Where are you going?" I asked him making him pause for a brief moment. "You wanted to know about me right?" he asked without turning around. 

I nodded. "Then you should get changed also." he added while he got up to his room. I sighed in disbelief, and drank the milk that was left beside me while heading up also. 

*Louis POV*

What kind of a question is that? I thought to myself. How could I know who he was? I mean he assumed I just knew him? Hmm, I wonder why? My thoughts came abrupt as I mindlessly put on navy blue chinos, a black blazer, and a white short-sleeve shirt on. "Perfect." I mumbled as I looked myself in the mirror, and headed out.

I came to a halt infront of his door, and gave a slight knock. "Hey Curly, are you ready?"  I asked him without opening the door. He chucked it open revealing him in a Ramones tee that I lend him, and grey chinos. My, he's a pretty smart dresser. His curls was tousled just a slight bit, and I mentally smacked myself for not looking away.

He noticed my staring and he snorted. "Just take a picture, It'll last longer." he smiled his crooked smile. Was I staring for that long? no, it couldn't be. "Let's just go." I mumbled while I headed down. He looked so unsure for a moment, and stared at me for a while. "Alright." his deep-voice said approvingly.

I looked for a decent car to choose, and I eyed the lad curiously. "Which one should we go with?" I asked him. Not that I wanted to boast.. mum didn't raise no fool.. I just couldn't simply decide. His eyes glittered in astonishment while his eyes and finger pointed me to the Audi r8 I gave a small chuckle too light for him to hear.

"Do you drive?" I asked him, and he shook is head. "My mum never--" he paused for a brief moment stopping himself from saying the sentence. He looked at me blankly, and shook his head. I swear for a second, there was a part of him that wanted to tell me something. I felt happy yet disappointed. I know I still need to do alot to gain his trust.. but it hurts that he wont even tell me a single thing about him... not even his name.

None of us said anything on our drive there, simply because we can never speak with that familiarity for now. This boy is hard to figure out, but I'm willing to solve that. 

The ride to the studios took no longer than half an hour. I messaged the boys that we'll go for a meeting/recording, and they responded that they'll be there within minutes.. tops. Ahhh.. gotta hand it to those boys, they have persistence.

The moment I opened the door to the front door, I was welcomed with Niall jumping at me, and was later joined by Zayn, and Liam. 'LOUIS!!" They called out not noticing Harry at all. He jumped back just a few seconds surprised by the curious glances the boys gave him. I smiled just a bit as the boys landed their gaze on me.

"Uh, Louis.. who's he?" All the boys said in unison.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

2nd Chapter of the day ;)

~Cam xox

P.S. Don't forget to trend #directionersareimproving !!