Chapter 61: Game

Jennie Pov.

We're still at the backseat as we waited to get in our destination. And the more the time passed by the more I'm getting anxious. Specially the road ahead of us, as the car took it's turn, is somewhere that isn't the way to her penthouse or neither to our office. And definitely not the way to my house. So where is she planning to go?

I swear my wife is full of surprises, and I'm still not getting used to it. I still feel nervous, everytime she's being secretive like this.

"By the way, you have to put this." Lisa suddenly speak, that cut me off from thinking too much. I turned my head to her, and saw her eyes looking at something. I hover my eyes to where she was looking.

"What is this Lisa?", I asked incredulously. As I gaze at her with furrowed brows.

She was holding a blindfold on her hand. Ok now, this for sure will be a surprise.

"Are you really planning to bring me in a horror house? This is making me nervous you know.", I uttered with disbelief as I get the blindfold from her hand.

"Hahaha, stop putting ideas on my head please. You might regret it.", Lisa laughed out loud, that made me frown in fear.

"Yah~ stop laughing, I swear if you bring me into a horror house. I'm not go- "

"You're not gonna let me touch you?", Lisa stopped laughing and now looking at me with a smug face. Yes, I was about to say that cause I know she can't keep that hands of hers to herself.

"Are you sure? You can live a day without me touching you?", She asked turning the tables on me, I opened my mouth to say answer yes..

But before I could answer her, her question finally sink in to me.

A day without my wife touching me?

Wait. I can't even imagine a day without her! Aish!

Then I saw her smirked triumphantly, gosh how come she knew me this much?!

"That's not gonna work on me anymore baby, because I know you love it when I do this." Lisa said as she trailed her hand on my thigh. While smiling like a maniac.

Dammit!

"Fine! I'll just wear this right?!", I huffed, rolling my eyes on her as I brought the blindfold in front of me.

"Don't worry, it's not something you wouldn't like. Ow! We're almost there! Yah, wear it now, palli. Palli.", Lisa said as she rushed me, and I couldn't help but tease her, still acting dumb trying to figure out how to wear the blindfold.

"Yah. You gotta be kidding me. Give me that.", Lisa groaned, and took the blindfold from my hand and wear it on me hastily.

"Ow, I didn't know you like this kind of stuff baby.", I said jokingly. As I chuckled with my own silliness.

"And I didn't know you're aware of something like that stuff? That you were talking about. Looks like I've understimated my wife.", Lisa whispered back on my ears in mocking tone. That got me by surprised. And slightly embarassed, oh God why did that even slipped out my mouth.

A few minutes later.

"We're here sajangnim.", Daesung oppa, Lisa's driver mentioned. Informing Lisa that we finally arrived at the place. My brow creased as I've heard it, heaving a deep sigh to calm my self. Because I was honestly excited, and in panic at the same time.

"Let's go down baby.", Lisa spoke, and grabbed my hand tightly to help me get off the car safely.

"Be careful.", Lisa mumbled while she put her hand on my head, protecting it as I got down. I smirked as I found her simple gestures of caring very romantic. Or I am just too inlove?