Gangster

"Aight Babaaayyyy. I'm leaving." Nia yelled as she held Nova on her hip.
"Mhmmm, give me some sugar." I said pulling her into my lap and kissing her lips multiple times. We had a long passionate tongue kiss as she put Nova on the couch so she could play with her toys. She straddled me grabbing my face as I cupped her ass squeezing a handful.
"Mhmm baby." she moaned.
We literally crave each other all the time.
"Okay, i need to leave." She said getting off just for me to pull her back on me. She put her small hands on my chest. As I grabbed her chin pulling her closer sliding my tongue in her mouth.
"No,stop baby." She moaned pulling away.
I licked my lips.
"You got sweet lips Mamas." I said as she got up off my lap.
I followed her to the door.
"Where are you even going at this time before sunrise?"
She gave me a duh look.
"Work." She said.
"What do you mean? Today's your off day." I said throwing my hands in the air.
"No, I told you FRIDAY is my off day, that's tomorrow." She corrected.
"But I have work today."
She shrugged. and gave me a knowing look.
"Well... you'll just have to-"
"No fucking way." I said shaking my head narrowing my eyebrows.

"OOH DADDY SWORE THATS 5 DOLLARS IN THE SWEAR JAR!" Nia yelled from the living room.
"Sorry babygirl." I said

"Look, I love her I really do but you already know that my work environment is no where near where she should be." I complained running my hands down my face.
"Oh please, just put her in your office with a colouring book she'll be fine."
"No fucking way are you crazy!"
"That's another 5 dollars in the swear jar daddy." Nova said as she trudged to my side with her doll reaching for me to pick her up. I gave my princess a kiss on the cheek picking her up.
"Can't I just get a babysitter."
She glared at my with raised eyebrows.
"Do you want me to jog your memory on what happened the last time we had a sitter." She said putting her hands on her hips.
I rolled my eyes
Flashback
I jingled my keys in the door and had seen the house in a complete mess. Loud bass boosted music was playing around 3:00 in the morning as the house shook to the beat and I walked in seeing Elijah out with a blunt behind his ear completely knocked out as he layed up in the air on top of the chandelier as Woody was passed out on my couch with sharpie drawn all over his face and I saw Nova with a blindfold on walking into a wall in her nappy with a live pigeon in her hand looking like she's straight out of the ghetto bird box film.
End.
"Oh come on, your just exaggerating now." I said bouncing Nova on my hip.
"Baby, please." Nia said pecking my lips.
"But-"
"For me?" She questioned pecking them again. Giving me her puppy dog eyes.
"Nia." I looked down at her. As she started getting on her knees.
"Mommy what are you doing?"
"Giving your daddy some hea-
"Nia!" I said sternly.
She looked up at me smirking undoing my belt. Is she for real.
"Okay fine." I gave in. She instantly stood up and smiled.
"Nova, behave for daddy." She said smothering her in kisses.
"Yes mommy." She giggled
"I love you babygirl."
"I love you too."
She reverted her eyes to me.
"She'll be fine." She assured looking at me.
I gave her the reallyNigga look and she rolled her eyes pecking my lips.
"Your pout is so cute. Bye my big baby." She cooed.
"Your ass is mine when you get back." I mumbled into her lips.
"I love you."
"Love you too." I said smacking her ass and we both waved as she pulled off.
I shut the door as soon as she pulled off round the corner

"When we get there, don't call me daddy. Call me Gutta." I said. We were currently in the garage as I kneeled infront of her.
"Say gutta."
"Dutta?"
"Gutta!"
"Dada?" She tilted her head, confused still trying.
I shook my head, nobody there knows I even have a family hell will break loose if anyone finds out.
"You know what? How about you don't say anything at all." I said as an alternative. And she just looked at me.
"Daddy?"
"Yes babygirl."
"Can I bring my peppa pig?"
I looked at her,
"You can't be serious." I put my head in my hands.
"Pleaseee." She said pouting.
"No." I said unlocking the car.
"Get in." I said waiting for her to get in the car.
"I need my car seat." She said folding her arms getting stroppy.
"Don't catch an attitude lil girl."
I went through the door and retrieved it along with a packed lunch that sat next to it with a note.
I packed Nova's lunch because I already know you forgot to pack something.
Ps: peppa needs a walk.
I mentally face palmed myself.
Picking up the car seat and lunch I get out and see Nova in the garage sitting on the floor sad
I put the stuff in the car.
And picked her up
"What's wrong?" I said.
"Please can I bring peppa with me?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes as her bottom lip quivered.
"No."
"Please."
"No"
"Why?" She questioned as she grew stroppy.
"Because, my friends might want to eat her."
Big mistake. I mentally face palmed myself.
She gasped all wide eyed and her eyes started to water.
"Only joking." I laughed awkwardly. As she started crying.
"Daddy you said all black people are vegetarians."
"That was just because meat is expensive nowadays, and how you know? My friends could be white."
"You said all the white people are scared of you." She cried.
"Okay babygirl, I'm sorry. I'll bring peppa, we might even take her for a walk."
I turned around and walked towards peppas pen and put a collar round her neck whilst I put a leash on. The little piglet oinked and jumped rowdily ready to play with nova. I'm not even bothered but if it shits on my car I'm gonna cook it.