THE GIRL IN THE HOODIE

First of all, I started this book when I was 13, so it's pretty pretty messy and doesn't have an actual plot line for the first few chapters.

Second, if I find anyone copying my book, I will report you for copyright. So please don't copy my book. I'd you don't think I'm serious, I've already reported one person because they wrote a book that copied mine word-for-word.

Third, I really hope you enjoy this book, because I really enjoyed writing it and I'm actually really proud of it. It's my favourite book I've written.

Fourth, I do not tolerate rudeness or hate. I'm all for constructive criticism, but saying something like "this book is crap" or "this was shitty" will not be tolerated and I will either clap back and roast your dumb ass, report you, or another reader will clap back, or I'll just ignore you. If I were you, I'd hope for the last option. Like I said, constructive criticism is amazing, but no hate.

Fifth, this is a Wattpad book, okay? Don't ask how the main character can see with her hood covering her eyes. Witchcraft or some bullshit like that, okay? IT'S A WATTPAD BOOK, IT DOESN'T NEED TO MAKE SENSE, GOSHDARNIT!

Sixth, DO NOT SPOIL THIS BOOK! ALL YOU RE-READERS, DO NOT SPOIL THIS BOOK FOR THE FIRST TIME READERS! I understand that you get excited, but do not ruin this story for other people. It's annoying for them and me.

Seventh, I WROTE THIS BOOK BEFORE RIVERDALE CAME OUT!! I did not get the name of the town from that. Riverhead is an actual place in West Auckland, New Zealand.

Eighth, there are spelling and grammar mistakes. Trust me, I know how to spell, and I know my tenses and crap, but autocorrect's a bitch. And I'm lazy and I can't be bothered going back and editing them, plus I don't want my in-line comments to disappear.

Ninth, there a comments saying that things were moving too fast and that the main characters have only known each other for a week—y'all! Time skips exist! The first part of the story takes place over like 8 months!

Lastly, DO NOT CALL ME NAMES JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT'S HAPPENING AND BECAUSE THE STORY ISN'T GOING HOW YOU WANT IT TO! It's my story and I wrote what I wrote. Calling me a bitch or whatever is unnecessary, and just because you were "pissed off" or "annoyed" doesn't justify your behaviour. Saying it as a joke is okay, obviously, but saying shit like "yo this author is a bitch" and meaning it seriously isn't okay. I don't care how annoyed or pissed you are, I see anyone calling me names, someone's gonna get a pao in the upoko.

And before you go search it up, pao means hit and upoko means head. So if anyone calls me names, they gonna get a hit in the head.

Also, I actually left this book and forgot about it before I found it again two frickin years later and decided to edit the 6 chapters I already had up, before picking the book up again and finishing it within a year. Seriously, it took me 12 months to finish this book.

ALSO ALSO, Nevaeh is pronounced; Nuh-vay-uh.

And on that note, read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.