Chapter 24

Siddharth couldn't sleep all night. From the day he had known truth he is having nightmares. And the thing which doctor is going to say is making him anxious. Fear enveloped him thinking about her condition and what it might be.

As soon as Sun rose, Siddharth got up with a jerk when he remembered that he had to go to the hospital and started to get ready. He took a quick shower and wore his business suit. He called up the number of the hospital for the appointment and that receptionist told him to come at 10 Am.

She replied to him scared about what he will say if the doctor doesn't agree to give appointment. After Siddharth hang up the phone, She talked to the doctor and explained the situation. At first he didn't agree but when she told him it was Siddharth Khurana he agreed to meet him. Doctor remembered him from that day when Ananya fainted.

Siddharth hurried downstairs and walked towards the door. He ignored the calls of his parents and ran fast to his car. He drove to the hospital as fast as he could as there were only 15 minutes to reach the hospital.

He quickly parked the car and walked inside the hospital.

" I want to meet Dr. Ramesh Gupta." Siddharth said in monotone.

The receptionist looked up and gulped in fear.

"Yes Sir, it's ten now. You can go and meet him there." She said showing the direction of cabin.

Siddharth nodded and rushed towards the corridor. At the end of the hallway he saw a door on which there was a nameplate saying 'Dr. Ramesh Gupta, MD, Surgeon, Neurologist.'

Siddharth gulped looking at the word Neurologist and knocked on the door with shaking hands.

" Come in."

Came the voice from inside and Siddharth walked in with a thumping heart.

" Oh! The great businessman Mr. Siddharth Khurana who is the only hier of Khuranas and who also happened to threaten my staff for my appointment.....Good to see you here Mr. Khurana." Doctor said with a grin.

Siddharth stood awkwardly at his sarcasm.

" I didn't threaten her, I just asked for an appointment which she was refusing and so..... " Siddharth trailed off looking at the doctor.

" So you scared her and forced an appointment out of her." Doctor said raising his brows.

" Yeah....." Sid replied scratching his neck looking down.

" So may I know what do you want to talk to me so urgently?" Doctor asked looking into a file.

" I want some information." Siddharth said seriously.

" About?" Doctor asked writing something.

" Ananya Agarwal."

Siddharth voice cracked while saying her name and doctor looked up at him in recognizing his patient.

" What about her?" He asked cooly.

" I want to know about her health.....her illness." Siddharth said painfully.

" I can't." Doctor replied.

" Please doctor tell me, what happened to her? What is she suffering from?" Siddharth asked him in verge of crying.

" Who are you to her?" He questioned.

" I am her..... Boss but she is my life..... My everything. I need to know please doctor." Siddharth pleaded and tears escaped from his eyes.

Doctor was surprised to see the arrogant rich ruthless business man is pleading him and crying for a girl.

" I am sorry Mr. Khurana. I can't disclose patient's information to anyone except her family." Doctor said to him.