Chapter 52

Bonus Update: Why? Because we reached 3500+ reads! Thank you everyone!

Liana

I woke up from my nap and I looked at the time and it says 1 am and I looked at him confused.

"I drove around here and there, so you could nap a little because you seem too tired and I didn't know if I should wake you up."

And I looked at him in awe because he is so considerate, but I wish he would have woke me up sooner because he would be home by now..

"I will drive you home now." He laughed nervously.

"You should have woke me up." I told him

"I couldn't.. it seemed like you needed one." He said.

"That's... really nice of you." I admit. "I really appreciated that, but you should have woke me up."

"Next time." He said, but he doesn't seem to be really meaning it and soon we pulled to my place.

"I really hope you will think about what I said today." He said. "But I won't stop seeing you unless your answer is a No and I really hope it won't be that one."

I nodded my head. "Good night and thank you for today."

"Goodnight." He said giving me a small smile. He left once I was inside and I sighed.

"Will we be able to work this through? If we actually do start dating... will people be like the two woman who I encounter today?" I shivered at that thought. I took a quick shower and went to bed.

My morning alarm rang and I groaned. I still wanted more sleep, but at least it is Wednesday I was kind of glad. I quickly got ready and stepped out of the apartment just to get a phone call from my Team Leader that today I will be working from home due to some reason. I was confused at that thought and I kind of had a feeling that Oliver and my conversation from last time didn't seem to work and I frowned, but then my Team Leader said it is not just me, but all our team members. I was glad to hear that and didn't question and then went back in to the apartment. It felt great to work from home. I got to do at my most comfortable place and play soft music behind and I really wished I would have taken the offer of staying home and working if only things were of course different.

I stretched and yawned once I was done and sent in my work for the day and decided to eat something. It was getting darker outside. I decided to just eat something light before going to bed early. Oliver only messaged me 'Good Morning.' And nothing else.

The next day when I went to office. I was pretty surprised by the change of the office. There were new desks and pretty comfortable chairs and it looked much lively and fun to work at compared to before. Everyone in the department gushed with excitement about the changes. There was a mini fridge added and a small table for snacks! The team leader said that most of the departments are getting changes because the CEO felt that we worked really hard and his recent visits to the inside of the department made him think about our situation.

I met Aiden when I went down to get coffee for myself during my break. He grinned and asked me how I was doing. He apparently said he is enjoying a lot in the office and hope to get a permanent job later in the future and I smiled and wished him luck.

Something different about today was that no one met my eyes when I walked around. There was no whispers either and I don't know if it is because people are bored with the same topic or just too busy, but I was glad that I was out of the picture. Today neither Oliver nor Grayson visited the office which I am sure everyone was relieved about. Oliver is not fun and easy going when he is at work which I totally understand because he is the CEO and he holds responsibilities. Something strange I have noticed is there is a little bit more securities then it used to be and it didn't really bother me much. Just that I noticed way too many guards here and there and for a moment I was suspicious because some guards watched my moves like a hawk which I brushed it off because they have better things to do.

Weekends came by so fast and I was relaxing at home with Mia. Mia was here for the weekend and I asked her if she is planning to moved in here and she said she might if she gets to the university that she is hoping for which is near the apartment. I didn't hear much from Oliver though and I got to know from Mia that Oliver went for a business trip with Grayson. Well, he didn't even bother to tell me about this and I huffed in annoyance, at least Mia didn't catch that because she was busy watching T.V

I thought that Mia and will be spending the weekend by doing groceries shopping, watching movie and relaxing and here I landed up in some under age bar that I have never heard of all thanks to Mia.

Author's Note:Thank you for reading this book! We made it to 3500+ reads! Yay! We really appreciate each and every reader for taking out times to read out book. Our next goal is 4000+ reads. That will be great! Vote for this chapter and share it with as many people as you can. Thank you once again. Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!