1. Captive

WARNINGS
Extremely fowl language, Levi is not the nicest in the beginning, the reader will be called bad things, the reader will kill in this book. If you don't like your fanfiction this way don't read the book. Even though there is actual romance that comes later. If you are under fifteen I wouldn't suggest reading this. You have been warned.

--

(Y/N)

I was forcefully brought out of my 'house' along with three of my friends. We didn't have time to react when they came in and took us. Our kidnappers were pirates, we didn't think we'd be in danger once we heard the bells ringing, we never are because of our occupation. If anything we prepared ourselves to do our jobs normally, with them as clients after they were done. But to our surprise after hours of hearing screams and cries of poor, innocent people the pirates forcefully entered the brothel we all stay in and took us.

We know better than to try and fight against men that are holding swords and won't hesitate to kill us if we show any type of resistance. They could only want one thing from us after all. Why else would they kidnap four whores. The massive ship came into view, I could only make out the outline of it because of the black night sky but there was no mistaking it... My eyes widen when I realized what ship I was going to get on top of and I heard a gasp next to me, most likely Petra.

The Wings Of Freedom.

My kidnappers are the Scouts? There's no escaping then... Not unless they let us go. My feet hit the wooden plank leading up to the deck and we were all immediately thrown on the ground once at the top. My face hit something hard, small and from what I heard metallic. All it took was for me to open my eyes and see the moonlight being reflected against the small, round gold coins stacked up in the middle with us on top of them.

Petra and Sophia next to me were breathing heavily while Ymir and me looked around taking in our surroundings. The men that were holding us were standing with their arms crossed blocking our exit looking down on us. One bold boy, one with long hair up in a bun, one with a big face and one with freckles. That's all I could make out in the night light.

"Prepare the sails, we're leaving!" a loud voice was heard from the right and I looked at where the wheel was.

A short man was walking down the steps, a long coat on his shoulders, a sword to his side, his long shirt reached his knees where his boots started. Yet the hat on his head screamed who he truly was.

"Aye, Captain!" was the answer heard from the crew.

The Captain stopped in front of us and stared us down with a glare which I returned.

"Set sail? What about us? " Ymir beat me to the question.

"You are naturally coming with us." was his answer, his voice deep and smooth. "Out of all of them you picked these four?" he asked the four men behind him.

"They were the best Captain." the one with the long hair answered.

"Tch," his eyes returned to us. "Take them to the dungeons." my eyes widen and we were picked up by our armpits.

"What? You- what do you even want from us? " I called out and the captain looked at me.

"Naturally we want what you offer." the short man caressed my cheek. "And if you play nice your stay will be enjoyable. Take them." was his final order.

We were dragged across the wooden floor and went down three levels. That's when we were thrown behind iron bars and locked away without given another word.