4- tonight at midnight, pt.2

'Brie's now, very important. ~Rowan🌻

I stare at the text for a second before making my way out of the school, my eyes too focused on my phone to notice the person in front of me.

"Watch it- hey babe," Brandon's voice goes sweet when he realizes it was me bumping into him.

I don't even acknowledge the nickname. "Sorry Brandon, I'm in a rush."

I push past him, only for him to be right by my side.

"What? Where? I'll drop you off."

I'm about to object, but I realize that he's the once who drove me to school this morning. Rowan won't be waiting for me outside, will she?

"Thank you, that's really sweet."

He does a little air pump, which causes me to laugh, and than opens the door that's leading to the parking lot.

We get into his car and eventually end up at Brie's.

"You're still letting me in later?" He slowly kisses me as I nod.

"I'll text you the time."

"See you late, babe." I smile as I get out of the car.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"What's going on?" I place my bag on the floor and walk further into the warehouse.

"Sage," Brie nods towards me.

"So I pinned down a second account from the same user. You've gotta see this," Brie begins opening up a page that was saved to her bookmark, "Anonymous905," she read.

"When you click the link in his bio, this is what you get."

It was a timer, with 96 hours remaining?

"Ninety-six hours?" Rowan reads. "Until what?"

"I don't think I want to know," I'm mumble.

"But you guys have to see these videos," Brie's nervous voice causes my anxiety to raise even more. She goes and clicks on a random video, it shows Rowan walking down the street.

"That's me," Rowan frowns.

Brie goes to open another one, this time it's Hailey walking down the street.

"And that's me," Hailey adds.

The following video is on me, leaving a house that isn't mine.

"Holy shit," I say aloud but the others don't seem to hear it.

"Who's house is that?" Rowan asks.

I shrug and mention something about a party, Hailey knowing that it was Brandon's house. She sends me worried eyes.

The last video is of Elisha,"Have you guys noticed anyone following you?" Brie asks.

"You should tell dad," Rowan doesn't respond, and she opens a video that displayed her home.

My hands cover my mouth as I watched the video, whoever this was, was inside of deans house while she was sleeping.