𝟏𝟎

tw// suicide

-

Chan was drained of emotions. Of everything.

He

couldn't

feel

anything.

After the call with Woojin, he just decided that life wasn't worth living. Woojin didn't deserve to worry about him anymore. No one did.

No one else cared, even people at school. They'd ignored him before he left. Previously he was sure that at least the people at his school would accept him, but apparently, he missed the target completely. He had nowhere else to turn.

His mom took pills for her depression before she was arrested, and he was sure they had plenty of prescription pills laying around. He could just find the worst and swallow them together, and then he wouldn't have to walk on the ground anymore. He could be free, and he could be with his dad.

He slowly got up from his position on the ground and then broke into a sprint to get to his parent's bathroom. He threw open the medicine cabinet and pulled out all the bottles he could find, and then brought them into his room.

He looked at the six bottles of pills and slowly picked out one from each. 

One.

It was round and blue, smaller than his pinkie nail. He took the glass of water he had by his bed and swallowed it

Two.

It was white and about doubled the size of the first. 

Three.

It was red on one side and white on the other. Chan could feel tears wetting his cheeks at this point. He swallowed it after a moment of staring.

Four.

It was blue and had a gel coating around it. Was this right? Should he be doing this? He took a large gulp of water as he downed it.

Five.

It was white and small. He choked on it as he tried to get it down his throat. Chan coughed it out and gagged as the bitter taste of the medicine melted onto his tongue. He grabbed another one and swallowed it with water.

Six. 

He slowly swallowed the last red pill, before looking down at his hands.

No.

What

did

he

just

do?

-