Chapter Eight

anger is angeranger makes you screamanger makes you hateanger takes controlanger won't let goanger wants you to hurtanger wants you to sufferanger makes you mad

anger is anger
anger makes you scream
anger makes you hate
anger takes control
anger won't let go
anger wants you to hurt
anger wants you to suffer
anger makes you mad

anger makes you cry
anger turns people against you
anger is anger (Melissa Dixon)

~~~~~~~~

{~Y/N's POV~}

I sit in the living room, watching Netflix's "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina", it's quite relatable weirdly enough.

"Y/N, dear," I hear Seokjin call out then I look up at him, "would you like anything to drink?" He asks me and I shake my head.

He then walks away as I put my focus back on the television and ignore everything else around me. My throat was still fairly sore and raw ever since yesterday after what had happened with that Jimin guy.

I couldn't talk or else it would hurt really bad or my voice would squeak a lot. And it was quite annoying.

I hear the front door fly open and I jump in surprise. I look behind me and see Hoseok walk in with Jungkook behind him.

"J-Jun..." I breathe out then he looks at me.

Hoseok's eyes widen as he runs over to me as I stand up.

"Are you okay?!" He asks me as he puts his hands on the sides of my head. "Why'd you pass out? Did you hurt yourself again?" He questions and I shake my head.

"I-I..." I breathe out, it was raspy and squeaky.

Both Jungkook and Hoseok look at me confusingly as Jungkook then walks over and stands next to me.

"Why are you wearing a turtle neck sweater in 70 degree weather?" Jungkook asks me.

He then pulls down the turtle neck and his eyes widen. Bruises were still around my neck along with a couple hickeys. There were hand marks around my neck and both of their eyes widen.

"What the hell?!" Jungkook asks me.

"Y/N, who the fuck did this?" Hoseok asks me and I cough.

"Jimin did." Seokjin answers as he stands on the other side of me. "I found her and Jimin in your bedroom, with her passed out in his hands as he was giving her hickeys." He answers.

Hoseok then looks at me with disappointment in his eyes as I look down in fear.

"I thought I told you to stay out of that wing of the house." He says then I try explaining, but only air came out.