Text

Your eyes widen at him, your mouth get dry, it gets difficult to breathe. You've never kissed anyone before and he is right about to have it.

You swallow nervously, bouncing your eyes unstoppable between his eyes and his lips.
You move slightly closer but still imperceptibly and he smirks.

"I'm kidding!" He chuckles going back to rest on his sit.

You finally breath out. Honestly you couldn't hide you were so damn nervous right now.

"Are you okay?" He touches your shoulder noticing you were pale and shocked.

"Y/N?" He leans closer.

"WHA-" You startle when you look at him so close.

"I'm sorry" he chuckles.
"Didn't mean to scare you.." he massages your shoulder.

"Y-yea...I should go now.." you open the car door.

Jungkook hold your hand before you could leave the car completely. You look back surprised.

"Here, it's my number" he places a card on your palm.

"I'll be waiting for your text" he winks at you and smirk.

You nod, smiling awkwardly at him. You leave fast, entering the building clumsy. You hit your shoulder on the big glass door, causing a loud noise.

You look back embarrassed and Jungkook was laughing inside the car. He waves his hand at you and only turns the car on after you're completely inside the building.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

"Why?  Why did I ? She probably think I'm some crazy pervert.

Not a whole lie tho..." - He chuckles relaxing his head on the headboard of his king sized bed.

He looks to the ceiling letting out a long sigh.

"The problem....is those damn curves" he relaxes his head, bending to the side.

is those damn curves" he relaxes his head, bending to the side

"I wanna feel them...so fucking much..." he closes his eyes, tempted.

***

You've been staring at his number the whole day. It was around 7 p.m  and you still don't seem to find braveness to text him.

"Like...what am I gonna say?" You scratch the back of your head.

"Hi! It's me, Y/N.." you type.

"And then what?" You hesitate to send.

"He is just gonna answer and then we won't have anything to talk anymore, right?" You lock your phone placing it beside you.

"But.." you grab it back.

"He said he would be waiting right?" You frown, taking a deep breath.

"Oh God! Why is it so difficult?" You close your eyes tight.

Your shaky hands fail you and your phone slip, you grab it before it hits the floor breathing relieved.

"Phew! This was expensive..." you bring it back up to check the screen.

*text notification*

"Who?" You unlock it.

Jungkook:
Hi! I thought you wouldn't text me at all 😭

Your heart skipped a beat, lowering your eyes, you swipe up and see that you actually sent the message, probably when you almost dropped it.

Jungkook:
Hello?

Jungkook:
Heeeey

Jungkook:
Y/N, hello hellooooo

Jungkook:
If you don't answer I'll knock your door...