Part 10

That afternoon when Jin and Namjoon picked them up from Hoseok's to take them home Jungkook was thinking about all the things little one had told him about herself. She crawled into the car and fought with the seatbelt for a moment before he reached over and clicked it for her, returning his attention to the window as soon as he was done. The car was quiet for a moment.

"So how was your day guys? Did you like meeting Taehyung and Hoseok little one?" Namjoon asked, turning to look into the back seat. She nodded, tucking her hands between her thighs.

"Yes, they were very nice," she said quietly. Namjoon frowned between the hybrids.

"You guys are so quiet today. You alright Kookie?" He asked.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine," he replied, distractedly.

They arrived home and after dinner Namjoon had to get some work done and Seokjin was cleaning the kitchen. Little one retreated to her bedroom and Jungkook wandered in that direction as well. She was just sitting in the middle of her bed looking bored when he walked by so he stopped, leaning against the door frame.

"Hello Jungkook," she said quietly, her big eyes taking him in. He chewed on his lip for a moment, glancing around the room.

"Can I come in?" He finally asked. She nodded, scooting up the bed to make plenty of room for him to sit. He sat cross legged facing her and they just looked at each other for a moment.

"I'm sorry you lived in that facility and people mated with you but didn't love you. I think mating is supposed to happen if you love someone," he said shyly.

"Thank you," she replied, blushing. "I'm sorry I was confused when Seokjin told us to play the other day," she murmured. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He offered her a small smile, looking up to see her cheeks slightly pink. They sat together in awkward silence for a moment, Jungkook picking at the comforter.

"I - um - what's it like?" He asked, blushing hard and looking away quickly as soon as he had asked his question.

"What's what like?" She asked, blinking her big eyes at him curiously.

Jungkook was still blushing furiously, looking at his lap. He glanced up at her quickly. "Mating," he said, barely above a whisper.

"Oohh," she replied, frowning. "It mostly hurts. Sometimes more than others but..."

Jungkook tilted his head to the side, his bunny ears flopping over cutely. "I thought it was supposed to be good," he said.

She nodded. "I think...maybe it is but...it never was for me," she said sadly.

"Oh." Jungkook frowned into his lap again. The room fell quiet. "Um...little fox?"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"Should we - I mean, do you want to - I mean," he huffed, frowning in exasperation at himself. "Neither of us have ever kissed anyone so, I was just thinking maybe we should..."

"Oh - do you want to kiss each other?" She asked, her eyes sparking with interest.

Jungkook scooted foreword a bit. "Yeah! I mean...just to try it. And then, we'll both know what it's like and we can say we've had our first kiss." She nodded quickly, scooting toward him a little as well.

"Okay! I - I don't know what to do though," she mumbled, biting her lip nervously.

"I've seen it a lot on tv," he said, shoving down the nervousness he was feeling himself. He scooted forward until their knees were touching and began to lean in slowly. She swallowed and followed his lead, leaning in toward him. She cocked her head curiously as she watched the bunny pucker his lips slightly and close his eyes, letting his mouth connect gently with hers. She let her eyes flutter shut as well as Jungkook pressed his soft lips against hers.