Chapter Nine

I want to screamI want to cryAnd I hate to admit itBut I want to dieI want to stop this constant hurtTo stop the voices in my headTo stop cutting up my skinLike it's paperThe blade a penBut I'm an artistAnd I can't quitEvery cut a step closerTo fi...

I want to scream
I want to cry
And I hate to admit it
But I want to die
I want to stop this constant hurt
To stop the voices in my head
To stop cutting up my skin
Like it's paper
The blade a pen
But I'm an artist
And I can't quit
Every cut a step closer
To finishing my artwork
And once I finish
The lines soon fade
Till little white lines
Are all that remain
And if I make a mistake
I cut and cut
Till blood covers up
Anything that I made
And then I'll start over
Onto a clean slate
And when the lines heal
I'll trace them sometimes
Remembering the story
That lays behind each line (Alex Bayes)

ATTENTION!!! If you did not tell by the poem, this chapter is going to be very, very, very dark and disturbing with self-harm, depression, and suicide is mentioned. Please, please, please, PLEASE do not read this chapter if you are someone who is sensitive to these topics!

~~~~~~~~

{~Jungkook's POV~}

I walk back into the living room, where now the kitchen table is now fixed and everyone that was involved in the situation earlier, except Taehyung, was sitting in the living room.

Hoseok was holding a beer along with Jimin, while classy ass Seokjin was drinking wine.

"Jungkook-ah, there's a beer in the fridge if you'd like." Seokjin tells me and I nod.

"Thanks, but I don't want one." I tell him then I sit down next to Hoseok. "How's your back, Jimin-hyung?" I ask him then he shrugs.

"Alright, just really tight. And Dr. Kim over here said I can't have sex for a week." Jimin answers as he glares at Seokjin. "It's like telling someone they can't breathe for an hour." He says then Seokjin sighs.

"Either you do what I said or you try being a bottom." Seokjin says then Jimin scowls.

"I'll do the first one and cancel all my sessions with the girls." Jimin says then I look at him in shock.

"With who and all week?" I ask him and he nods.

"Except Friday and Saturdays, those are days I go to clubs and find someone. But yeah, I had Cordelia for tonight, Milicent for Thursday, Sibyl for Sunday, Drusilla for Monday, and Elektra for Tuesday. But now I have to tell them I got thrown into the pantry and got pretty messed up." Jimin answers then I gave him a disgusted look.

"You're a manwhore." I call and he shrugs.

"I keep the same girls." He corrects then Hoseok gets up suddenly and walks upstairs, probably to his room or 'chamber' as we call it.