📃 Bonus: Return to Daegu

Moonrise IV: Return to Daegu

🖋

Namjoon, Y/N, Taehyung going back to Daegu to visit Mr. Kim. After Taehyung told them that Namjoon and Y/N had been together, his father didn't stop bothering his son and told him to bring her home. So he did.

Taehyung was driving because Namjoon couldn't. They arrived four hours later because who let Taehyung drive? He lost all the time. But they didn't have a better choice, did they?

"F-finally..." Y/N sighed and jumped out of the car stretching her arms after the long exhausting ride.

Taehyung parked the car in front of his house right across Namjoon's.

"I think I'm going to puke." Namjoon blurted as he ran toward his house leaving the two alone.

Taehyung grinned at Y/N and shook his head lightly. "Come on." He pulled her by her wrist.

"Gooodddd morniiiinggg~" Mr. Kim opened the door and greeted his son. Namjoon just clasped his hands over his mouth, pushing his father from his way and ran toward the bathroom.

"What the-"

"Morning, ahjussi." Taehyung greeted happily, letting go of Y/N's hand.

"Morning Taebear." Taehyung rolled his eyes at his nickname call.

"Please don't call me that." He puffed his cheeks and walked inside.

"Ohhhh~ looks who's here! Honeyyyy!" Mr. Kim called his wife. Mrs. Kim peeked her head from inside the kitchen.

"Oh! My daughter-in-law~" she cooed while walking out toward the hallway, with her light brown apron tied around her waist.

Y/N blushed hard before bowing her head and greeted the old two.

"Let's come in already, we already prepared lunch for you guys." Mr. Kim told her and pushed Y/N inside by her shoulder.

"Ahjussi! Can I have the ice cream?!" Taehyung shouted from inside the kitchen. He already found himself a way toward the family fridge.

Mr. Kim clicked his tongue. "Stop eating ice cream when we're going to have lunch, Tae!"

Taehyung didn't respond back and Mr. Kim bet the boy had already took out the ice cream without his permission anyway.

He guessed right. There sat Taehyung, giggling childishly, inside the dining room which also took the same space as the kitchen.

"Why did you ask for my permission anyway?" Mr. Kim protested while pulling the chair beside Taehyung.

"It's a manner." Taehyung excused.

"Manner my ass." The older replied making the three chuckled in return.