05: +Ian?!

Hope everyone had a happy Christmas! 🎄(If you celebrate it) or a Happy Holiday!

This is getting way more views than I expected!
————🌻————

Saturday night soon turned into Sunday morning and I literally had to fight this n*gga to let me go home. Why was he getting so comfortable already? Actually.... that wasn't what bothered me. What was REALLY bothering me, was how comfortable I felt. Terrified at how waking up next to this dude I barely knew put me at ease. Terrified at his sincere smile as he told me "Good Morning." Terrified at how the kiss goodbye latched around my heart and almost tugged me right back into his apartment.

What was this and why did it have me feeling this way? I pretty much left him on read when he said "whatever you want it to be..." not even clarifying it for the both of us. Sad part was, I didn't even have much to do outside of a commission and I acted like I so desperately needed to go. He was the one who had things to do, and I did not want the guilt to eat at me if he put it off for one more day as well.

After showering, and dressing for a lazy Sunday, I finally managed to finish my commission after about 3 hours and sent it off. Now what? I sat and stared at my computer screen. He said he was a director, right. So he should be listed on the Internet. I typed in 'Christian Director' and of course that yielded no results. Even reversing it did nothing. I kissed my teeth "Shit. Guess I'm not meant to find it right now. I'll just catch up on some personal projects then."

-🌻-

"Are you seriously getting attached? You are literally leaving AS SOON as that project is done." Christian's friend Scott chimed in from their FaceTime call, "The hell are you doing bro? Are you going to tell her?"

"I didn't plan on it, but I know I'm gonna have to." He responded as he stared intently at his laptop screen.

"So then why the fu-"

"I can't explain it. She's....." he stopped, not sure if he wanted to go any deeper on this conversation.

"She's what?" He could feel Scott glaring at him from the phone.

"....the girl I see in my dreams." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry, she the what?" Scott responded sarcastically. He knew what he heard, he just couldn't believe he was on this shit again.

"The girl in my dreams! For fucks sake!"

"Bruh, really?! You doin this again?! I thought we deaded that shit. You know damn well every time you go some where out of the country to work or film somethin, you end up looking for this girl you made up in your head in the process. Then when you come back, you get all sad because" he mimic's his accent, " 'I didn't find her there either.' I'm sick of this shit. You gone drive yourself crazy."

"I'm telling you it's her. I'm forreal." He looked down as he clasped his hands together and rested his head on his thumbs, regretting saying anything.

"So what if it is... YOU'RE LEAVING. Whatchu gone do? Drag her ass back with you to Korea?" Scott annoyingly pursed his lips and squinted his eyes at his stressed out friend.

"...maybe."

"Yeah... sure. OH-kay. Good luck with that. Let me know how that turns out. In the mean time, focus on this project that you have with this new design firm over there. DON'T. GET.  DISTRACTED." Were his last words before ending the call.

"Bloody hell...." Christian rubbed his temples, mumbling to himself, "Why did you even say anything? If it isn't her you're just going to be upset because you got your hopes up." He shook his head, "But she has to be. I KNOW what I felt... what I'm feeling."