Chapter 19- I'm sorry

> Third Person POV > (TIME SKIP 2 and a half years, Draco was forced to get his dark mark and is ashamed to tell Harry so he hides himself)

"Get Severus, don't talk to anyone, just get Severus" Dumbledore told Harry as he helped him sit and he nodded, turning to go down the stairs. Dumbledore got up and limped awkwardly to the edge to see the stars, Harry stopped when he heard feet.. "Good evening Mr. Malfoy" Dumbledore said turning back around and Harry looked through the flooring and stared up at the shaking Draco Malfoy.. he was shaking terribly as he held his wand to him.. Harry just watched slowly..

"Now Draco!" Bellatrix's high voice shrieked messily. Draco was shaking so badly with his arm exposed to the moon light.. "No" Snape said, walking over to him and Draco sighed heavily and pulled himself back "Severus, please" Dumbledore said, and just like that.. he was falling.. dead.. Harry whimpered quietly and heard quick steps run down the stairs and saw Draco run.. Bellatrix sent flairs into the sky.. Harry ran after Draco.. "Harry! I'm sorry!" He had hot, heavy tears spilling his face as he found Harry and all Harry did was wrap himself around him and hug him tightly "i didn't mean to! i didn't want to! i'm so sorry!" he cried into Harry's shoulder and Harry shushed him softly "i don't care Draco, i'd never leave you if your were a death eater or not" Harry said softly, he let go of the still shaking boy and grabbed his arm with his gentle touch and turned it up, revealing the dark mark that was shining with a deep glow and Draco whimpered softly "they took me.. and pinned me to the table.. it felt like hundreds of spells being casted on me Harry.. it hurt so much.. i- i'm sorry.. i knew i-" he was cut off by Harry's lips.. he stopped shaking and calmed down slightly.. and he dropped his arm and kissed back.. they separated with a light pop and Harry sighed "i don't care Draco, you're here.. that's all that matters" Harry said lightly and Draco gave a small smile.. "but now.. we have a war to fight.. Dumbledore is dead and Voldemort is ready to attack at any moment..all i need you to do is stay low and don't say much.. Dumbledore had a mission and he needs me to finish it if we want to survive.." Harry said slowly, explaining and Draco bit his lip softly "i'm sorry i lied to you for so long.. for not telling you sooner.. i feel so bad for not telling you the truth about what happened over the summer.." Draco said softly, feeling guilty as fuck... "shush, i don't care about that.. i just care that you're safe" Harry finished with a soft delicate kiss which made Draco smile... "want to go see him.." he said quietly and Harry nodded.. they walked into the court yard where everyone stood.. staring down at their hands.. Harry went pasted everyone and stared at the lifeless body on the ground.. he pressured a gulp of air that was stuck in his throat down and kneeled next to him.. gently closing his eyes.. Draco gave a guilty frown and went next to him, crouching down and gently rubbing small circles on his back "I'm so sorry sweetheart.. i really am.." Draco said in a low voice as his hands shook lightly "it's not your fault, and never will be.." Harry said slowly and Draco pulled him to his chest as he let out a heavy whimper. Mcgonagall slowly rose her wand to the sky and so did everyone else.. small balls of light lit the ends.

"Snape.. please help me" Draco said walking into his office and he looked up with his blank stare "with?" he said simply and Draco pulled his sleeve back with a stern look "i want it gone" he said bluntly and Snape leaned back in his chair and put his fingertips together "if i get rid of it then Voldemort will come for you Draco, he will be determined to kill you" Snape said blankly and Draco's hands shook more than ever "Please Snape... please i need this.. i don't care if he wants to kill me or not.. he wont know where i am when it's gone" Draco said as tears burned his eyes "shut the door" he said and Draco turned around and shut the dungeon door and went back him, he was stood up with his wand. "It's going to hurt" Draco nodded as he gripped the underneath of Draco's forearm and stuck his wand to his skin harshly and muttered words that Draco couldn't make out.. it burned to bad as Draco clutched his teeth together.. he let out a few gasps and when Snape pulled his wand away a deep cloud of smoke came up and disappeared.. all was left was a deep scar and Draco gave a weak smile as his head ached "thank you so damn much.." Draco said slowly, dragging his fingers up the heavy scar on his left forearm "leave now, or you'll miss the train" he said blankly and Draco left his office and went to find Harry.