36. Make This Right

Him...

"Em? Honey?" Jake and I walked inside fifteen minutes later to find her asleep.

"Wake her up." I whispered to Jake.

"What? Why me? She's your girlfriend." Jake whispered back.

"Well, yes, but she's already been mad at me once today. While you were the cute best friend kind of shit. So you wake her." I hissed quitely at the foor of her bed and he glared at me.

"Come on, just do it." I whispered again.

"No. You said she gets angry when someone wakes her up. You do it!" He replied.

"Yes, and I already did it before. Your turn." I stupidly grinned at my best friend.

"God, you don't make any sense. Fine! But if she gets angry, she's all yours." He stated.

"She's all mine either way." I hissed.

"You know what I meant, don't be a boy." He spat out.

"Then think before you speak, idiot." I glared.

"Fine. I'm not waking her up." He shrugged.

"Don't be annoying." I frowned.

"I'm not being annoying. You're being annoying. She's yours, then you wake her up!" He yelled in a whisper.

"Shh." Emma suddenly stirred and hugged the pillow.

"Umm.. baby?" I sat on the bed and then Jake follow.

"Hmm?" She murmered sweetly.

"Uh.. can you wake up?" Jake asked carefully I nodded him encouragingly.

I don't want her to get all grumpy on my ass again.

"No. Get out." She simply replied.

"Okay." He got off the bed.

"Where the fuck are you going? Don't be a chicken. Sit down." I hissed and he sat back down with a deep sigh.

"Why don't you man up then and wake her yourself!" He said through clenched teeth.

"God! I'm up!" She groaned and opened her eyes. We both smiled at her.

"What do you want?" She asked, with a yawn.

"You have to wake up, honey." I answered, holding her hand in mine.

"Why? I'm tired. You said I should rest." She frowned.

"There are two police officers coming now here to take your statement." Jake explained.

"Oh, okay." She sat up straight and I rushed to help her.

"Don't be nervous. It's gonna be fine." I assured and she smiled at me.

God, I fucking love that smile.

Her...

"Ready?" Dean asked as we heard the doorbell ringing downstairs.

"Yeah." I smiled and we made our way downstairs. Two officers were sitting on a couch and Dean walked us over. They stood up when we reached the living room.

"Hello." I smiled and sat down with Dean next to me.

"Hello, Ms. Stinson. I'm officer Paul and this is officer Ross." Officer paul introduced.

"Hope you're feeling better now." Officer Ross said and I thanked him. Jake followed us and sat on the couch next to me on my left while Dean was already on my right. Officer ross took out a note book and a pen while officer paul took out a recorder.