39. ** Give Me More **

Warning!! Sexual Content!!

Yep, I really did say that! ;)

If you're are under 18 or if you don't like reading any sexual scenes, you should start reading the chapter normally, until you find this **** sign. It means that you should skip ahead to the next chapter.

The option is always yours, but I repeat, if you are under 18 please do not read once you reach this sign *****, and skip to the next chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------

Her...

And why does this old friend have her hands on Dean's arm?! That arm is mine!

"Hey, Alex." Jake greeted her, a bit uncomfortably. She snapped her head at him, annoyingly shaking her curly dark brown hair in the process, then eyed me for a few seconds.

"Hey, Jake." She smiled at him sweetly.

Oh, look, she has teeth. Her smile is beautiful, I'll give her that, but she can smile it away from my boyfriend!

Dean stood up and walked to me with a smile on his annoyingly adorable face.

"Alex, this is my girlfriend Emma. Emma, this is Alex." He wrapped his arm around my waist.

Hah! My waist. You see that?

"Hi." She held her hand out to me and I took it, faking a smile.

Her blouse is too tight! She has boobs!

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend, Dean." She sat back down.

"Oh, he does." I replied with the fake-est smile anyone could master.

"Yeah, I do." He chuckled.

Why is he chuckling right now?

He took my hand and went back to sit next to her, so I sat next to him.

"Wait, right! I heard something about an attack and Dean Parker's girlfriend. I thought it was just rumors and that typical bullshit." She gasped.

"No, it's not." Jake replied, trying to gain her attention.

"Oh, what happened?" She placed her hand on Dean's upper arm again.

That little.. small.. soft.. good looking freaking hand better get off right now!

Seriously, how could someone's hand look this good?

"Don't worry about it. It was just a break in, but she's fine now." He turned to me with a warm smile and pulled me closer to him, kissing my forehead. Although that little gesture did assure my heart a bit, I still couldn't shake that annoying knot in my chest.

"Aww! I've never seen you in love before. Remember that time in senior year when that poor girl was in love with you and jealous of me because you, Jake and I were always together. I swear sometimes her glares scared the shit out of me." She said and both burst out laughing.

So they were in the same college? And they were always together? And there was a poor girl in love with him? And she was jealous? And she was glaring? Hmm..

I looked over at Max and Bob when I heard a muffled giggle. They looked like they were about to burst out laughing as well.

Her story isn't that funny.. Wait, why are they looking at me?

"So, Dean, tell me. How long have you two been together? Last time I came around, there were no girlfriends. There were other.. partners though." She winked at him.